Presented by Qualified Specialists International, LLC
API Monogram Program Requirements: How to Achieve & Maintain your License / Certification. This 2 day course will provide a working understanding of API Spec. Q1 requirements. Attendees will be given the chance to examine all the requirements of API Spec Q1 through practical examples and will be provided insight as to the drivers behind Q1’s importance in the Oil & Natural Gas Industry.
Who Should Attend:
- API Monogram Program License Requirements
- Product Specifications
- How to implement and maintain an API Monogram License
- Q1's layout, terminology and application
- The differences between ISO 9001:2008 and Q1
- Includes an understanding of "Control Features"
- Covers the significance of Q1's additional supplemental requirements
- Purpose and importance of a Quality Management System (QMS) Standard, including
- Quality management system requirements
- Management responsibility
- Resource management
- Product realization
- Measurement, analysis and improvement
- Importance of the implementation of a QMS Standard in combination with Product Specifications
- Responding to API Audit Results (the importance of timely responses to API Audit findings)
- Suspensions (what happens if license is suspended)
- Cancellations (what happens if your license is cancelled)
- API Monogram Licensees and Applicants
- Quality Assurance Personal and Management Representatives
- Manufactures of Oilfield Equipment
- Personnel involved in Supplier Evaluation Activities
- Quality System Auditors
- Personnel involved with specifying Equipment requirements
To order API publications, please visit the Publications section of the API website.
About the Instructor
Bud Weightman is the presenter of this course. Bud has over 38 years of experience in quality management and regulatory compliance in a variety of industries including: nuclear, defense and oil and gas. Bud has served exclusively in the oil and gas industry since 1986 and
- Is actively involved with API consensus activities.
- Implements and/or assesses API Monogram Program licensing requirements and API Spec. Q1 quality management systems in over 28 countries.
More information about Bud Weightmans’ experience can be found at:
For More Information
Contact Danielle West - Training Coordinator