Developed and delivered by GP
Upon completion of this online course, the learner will have displayed the ability to recognize common hot work hazards on oil and gas production and exploration sites, and identify related safe work practices required by OSHA.
To successfully complete this course, the Learner will demonstrate the ability to:
- Identify the types of hot work common on oil and gas sites and their hazards
- Identify ways workers can protect themselves while performing hot work
- Identify ways workers can protect the site from fire or explosion during hot work
- Identify safety requirements for performing hot work on used containers
- Identify safety requirements for performing hot work in confined spaces
Existing users may login at www.apielearning.org
To Register By Phone
To register for this course, contact GP toll free in the USA at 866-319-9590 or call 410-540-5351 for Direct/International calls.
For More Information
Toll Free: 866-319-9590 (USA)
Phone: 410-540-5351 (Direct/International)