2017 Fall Refining and Equipment Standards Meeting
When: November 13, 2017 - November 16, 2017
Where:Hyatt Regency Dallas at Reunion, Dallas, Texas
The informative program will include:
- A Welcome Breakfast and General Session
- A Vast Array of Technical Standards Committee Meetings covering Refining and Chemical Process Equipment
- API/AFPM Operating Practices Symposium (Open to Refining and Petrochemical Operating Companies Only)
- Monday Networking Reception, including Sponsor Tabletop Exhibits
Refining Standards Committees: David Miller, 202-682-8159 or email@example.com; Stephen Crimaudo, 202-682-8151 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Refining Subcommittee & API/AFPM Operating Practices Symposium: Ron Chittim, 202-682-8176 or email@example.com
Logistical Information: Arnetta Smith, 202-682-8149 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration: Brittany Morrow, 202-682-8195 or email@example.com
Who Should Attend
Industry professionals in the refining and petrochemical industries such as:
- Operations and engineering managers
- Process unit engineers and specialists
- Refinery equipment specialists
Reason for Attending
- Have access to technical committee meetings covering API standards
- Learn about the latest research and development on refining process equipment, including future R&D efforts
- Obtain the latest information from industry suppliers by visiting their tabletop exhibits.
- Make contacts with your colleagues and establish new business connections.
Sponsor an Attendee
Share your standards expertise with the next generation of oil and natural gas professionals by providing a complimentary registration. The cost is free and your sponsored attendee is welcomed at all 2017 API Standards meetings.
Complimentary registration is limited to first-time attendees only. Those persons must be sponsored, and accompanied, by a prior API standards meeting participant from the same company. Pre-registration is required. All hotel and travel expenses are the responsibility of the participant/attendee. You may only register two sponsored attendees, and on-site registration cannot be accepted for them.
2018 Spring Refining and Equipment Standards Meeting
April 16-19, 2018
Sheraton Seattle Hotel
2018 Fall Refining and Equipment Standards Meeting
November 12-15, 2018
Hyatt Regency Orlando
2019 Spring Refining and Equipment Standards Meeting
May 6-9, 2019
Grand Hyatt San Antonio
San Antonio, Texas
2019 Fall Refining and Equipment Standards Meeting
November 18-21, 2019
Hyatt Regency Atlanta
Fax to 202-682-8222
Application Deadline: October 6, 2017
Artwork Deadline: September 29, 2017
Information for Sponsors and Exhibitors - This contains information on deadline, setup, display hours, shipping details, etc.
|Monday Breakfast/General Session||$3,500||5 Available|
|Central Coffee/Refreshment Breaks||$3,000||5 Available|
|Monday Networking Break||$2,500||Available|
|Tuesday Networking Break||$2,500||Available|
|Registration Lanyards||$6,000||SOLD||Hy-Grade Valve, Inc.|
|Mobile Device Power Banks||$8,000||Available|
- Monday: Central Market Cooking School and Lunch
- Tuesday: Historic Downtown McKinney and Lunch
Spouse/Guest Program - Description of Activities
For method of payment inquiries &/or split payment inquires, please contact Brittany Morrow at 202-682-8195 or MorrowB@api.org.
Deadline: October 27, 2017
Substitutions, Cancellations and Refunds: Refunds will be granted at 100% if requests are received by November 3, 2017. After this date, spouse/guest refunds will be granted at 50%.
|By October 27|
|Spouse/Guest Breakfast and Activities - 2 Days||$250|
|Spouse/Guest Breakfast Only - 2 Days||$100|
|Spouse/Guest Breakfast and Activity - 1 Day||$195|
|Spouse/Guest Breakfast Only - 1 Day||$50|
Guidelines for Participation
- On-site registration will be based on availability only and cannot be guaranteed.
- The order and type of the activities listed are subject to change. Notification will be given.
- A spouse/guest refers to a spouse or personal friend, not a business associate or staff colleague. The spouse/guest registration fee may not be applied to anyone who wishes to attend meetings.
- All participants must be 18 years of age or older.
- Before participation can begin, the spouse will be asked to sign a general waiver of liability.
Questions?Christy Howard, Christy Hill Events, Inc at firstname.lastname@example.org or Arnetta Smith at email@example.com
Hyatt Regency Dallas
300 Reunion Boulevard
Dallas, Texas 75207
Call: 214-651-1234 or 800-233-1234
Room Rate: $235 single/double; Mention the API Group Rate
Reservation Deadline: October 18, 2017 by 5:00 pm local time or until room block is sold out. After this date and time, reservations will be accepted at the group room rate on a space available basis only or a the hotel's best rate available.