2017 Spring Refining and Equipment Standards Meeting
Online Registration is Closed, Please Register Onsite
When: May 08, 2017 - May 11, 2017
Where:Caesars Palace, Las Vegas, Nevada
The informative program will include:
- A Welcome Breakfast and General Session
- A Vast Array of Technical Standards Committee Meetings covering Refining and Chemical Process Equipment
- API/AFPM Operating Practices Symposium (Open to Refining and Petrochemical Operating Companies Only)
- Monday Networking Reception, including Sponsor Tabletop Exhibits
Refining Standards Committees: David Miller, 202-682-8159 or email@example.com; Stephen Crimaudo, 202-682-8151 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Refining Subcommittee & API/AFPM Operating Practices Symposium: Ron Chittim, 202-682-8176 or email@example.com
Logistical Information: Arnetta Smith, 202-682-8149 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration: Brittany Morrow, 202-682-8195 or email@example.com
Who Should Attend
Industry professionals in the refining and petrochemical industries such as:
- Operations and engineering managers
- Process unit engineers and specialists
- Refinery equipment specialists
Reason for Attending
- Have access to technical committee meetings covering API standards
- Learn about the latest research and development on refining process equipment, including future R&D efforts
- Obtain the latest information from industry suppliers by visiting their tabletop exhibits.
- Make contacts with your colleagues and establish new business connections.
Sponsor an Attendee
Share your standards expertise with the next generation of oil and natural gas professionals by providing a complimentary registration. The cost is free and your sponsored attendee is welcomed at all 2016 API Standards meetings.
Complimentary registration is limited to first-time attendees only. Those persons must be sponsored, and accompanied, by a prior API standards meeting participant from the same company. Pre-registration is required. All hotel and travel expenses are the responsibility of the participant/attendee. You may only register two sponsored attendees, and on-site registration cannot be accepted for them.
2017 Fall Refining and Equipment Standards Meeting
November 13-16, 2017
Hyatt Regency Dallas
2018 Spring Refining and Equipment Standards Meeting
April 16-19, 2018
Sheraton Seattle Hotel
2018 Fall Refining and Equipment Standards Meeting
November 12-15, 2018
Hyatt Regency Orlando
Fax to 202-682-8222
Application Deadline: April 7, 2017
Artwork Deadline: March 27, 2017
Information for Sponsors and Exhibitors - This contains information on deadline, setup, display hours, shipping details, etc.
|Monday Breakfast/General Session||$3,000||5 Available|
|Central Coffee/Refreshment Breaks||$3,000||4 Available||Gas & Air Systems, Inc.|
|Monday Networking Break||$2,500||SOLD||A.W. Chesterton|
|Tuesday Networking Break||$2,500||Available|
|Registration Lanyards||$5,500||SOLD||Neway Valve International|
|Mobile Device Power Banks||$8,000||Available|
- Monday: City Tour
- Tuesday: Wayne Newton Private Estate Tour
Spouse/Guest Program - Description of Activities
For split transactions, please complete the registration form.
Deadline: April 14, 2017
Substitutions, Cancellations and Refunds: Refunds will be granted at 100% if requests are received by April 24, 2017. After this date, spouse/guest refunds will be granted at 50%.
|By April 14|
|Spouse/Guest Breakfast and Activities - 2 Days||$250|
|Spouse/Guest Breakfast Only - 2 Days||$100|
|Spouse/Guest Breakfast and Activity - 1 Day||$195|
|Spouse/Guest Breakfast Only - 1 Day||$50|
Guidelines for Participation
- On-site registration will be based on availability only and cannot be guaranteed.
- The order and type of the activities listed are subject to change. Notification will be given.
- A spouse/guest refers to a spouse or personal friend, not a business associate or staff colleague. The spouse/guest registration fee may not be applied to anyone who wishes to attend meetings.
- All participants must be 18 years of age or older.
- Before participation can begin, the spouse will be asked to sign a general waiver of liability.
Questions?Christy Howard, Christy Hill Events, Inc at firstname.lastname@example.org or Arnetta Smith at email@example.com
Caesars Palace Las Vegas
3570 Las Vegas Boulevard, South
Las Vegas, Nevada 89109
Group Reference: When making reservations, you may mention the American Petroleum Institute or use the API Group Code SCAPI7, to receive the group rate.
Room Rate: Mention API Group Rate - $269 single/double occupancy
Reservation Deadline: April 12, 2017 or until room block is sold out. After this date, reservations will be accepted at the group room rate on a space available basis only.