2018 API/AGA Joint Committee on Pipeline Welding Practices
When: January 23, 2018 - January 25, 2018
Where:Hyatt Regency San Antonio, San Antonio, Texas
This is an invaluable opportunity to be a part of how the U.S. petroleum industry develops and maintains state-of-the-art standards for the fabrication of pipe and tubular goods. As well as technical sessions for two API groups that lead the industry in developing and maintaining state-of-the-art standards for oil well cements and drilling and completion fluids, tubular goods and quality programs.The informative program will include:
- Modification Interpretation and Policy
- Mechanized Welding
- Weld Procedures and Welder Qualifications
- Maintenance Welding
- Fracture Mechanics
Reason for Attending
- You will have access to technical committee meetings covering API standards and best practices used throughout the industry to promote safe and environmentally sound operations.
- You will learn about the latest research and development on refining process equipment, including future R&D efforts that may benefit your business in the long run.
- You will have many opportunities to make contacts with your colleagues and establish new business connections.
Questions?Registration: 202-682-8195 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Membership status: 202-682-8475
Logistics: Arnetta Smith, 202-682-8149 or email@example.com
Program: Ed Baniak, 202-682-8135 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Who Should AttendMembers of API/AGA Joint Committee on Oil and Gas Pipeline Field Welding Practices and Subcommittees
The meeting should also be of interest to:
- Oil and Gas Welding Supervisors
- NDT Experts
- Pipeline Welding Experts
- Pipe Manufacturers
- Pipeline Contractors
- Personnel of Service and Supply Companies
123 Losoya Street
San Antonio, Texas 78205
Group Reference: When making reservations, you may mention the American Petroleum Institute to receive the group rate.
Room Rate: Mention API Group Rate - $235 single/double occupancy
Reservation Deadline: January 8, 2018 or until room block is sold out. After this date, reservations will be accepted at the group room rate on a space available basis only.
Reservations Questions: Contact the hotel directly at 210-222-1234.