2nd Annual API-IOGP Cybersecurity Europe Conference for the Oil and Natural Gas Industry
Registration Coming Soon
When: June 27, 2018 - June 28, 2018
Where: London, United Kingdom
Protecting Energy Through Cybersecurity
Join us at the 2nd Annual API-IOGP Cybersecurity Europe Conference for the Oil and Natural Gas Industry. Attendees will discover methods for managing cyber risks, discuss future challenges and learn how the latest technologies can help you counter cyber threats and make your cyber assets more secure.
As operators and service providers of energy critical infrastructure, cybersecurity is a priority of the oil and natural gas industry. The industry faces the threat of cyber-attacks from a variety of actors, including nation states, seeking to steal intellectual property and/or compromise industrial control systems (ICS). This conference is organized by API and IOGP to provide an opportunity to discuss challenges and share solutions and network with leading cybersecurity professionals. The conference features recognized cybersecurity experts in the oil and natural gas industry.
Program - Available Soon
Session Topics Include
- Cloud Computing Security: Productivity Software, Cloud Services, Shadow IT and Risk-based Approaches
- Industrial Control Systems (ICS) Security: Innovations and IT-OT Convergence
- Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) & Cybersecurity
- Next Generation Cybersecurity Solutions/Technologies: What’s on the Horizon?
- Third Party / Vendor Engagement
- Cyberattacks & Emerging Threats: Ransomware, Other Threats from the Cutting Edge and Lessons Learned from Recent Breaches
Fax to 202-682-8222
Application Deadline: May 31, 2018