API Specification Q2 Fundamentals Training - Presented by Qualified Specialists, International
When: August 21, 2017 - August 23, 2017
Where: Houston, Texas
Presented by Qualified Specialists, International
The landscape of our changing work environment is facilitating the need to improve the way the industry approaches the management of quality. API Spec. Q2 was developed to address quality management systems for the service supply organizations for the upstream petroleum and natural gas industries. This three-day training course frames the management system requirements in a managerial and business prospective and will provide you with a working understanding of the document's requirements.
You will be given insight as to the drivers behind Q2's importance and its value in the Oil & Natural Gas Industry. Using practical examples and hands-on application, this course is designed to progressively give you introductory to advanced knowledge of Q2 requirements and interpretations.
This course is ideal for both newcomers and those already familiar with similar management system documents, such as API Spec Q1 and ISO 9001:2008. Course topics primarily include sections: (4) Quality Management System Requirements; (5) Service Execution; and (6) Quality Management System Monitoring, Measurement, Analysis and Improvement. Particular key areas of study include the following:
- Q2's layout and terminology / definitions / abbreviations, as well as their application
- Normative references
- The "process approach" to quality management
- Quality objectives
- Management responsibility
- Competency requirements
- Control of documents
- Risk assessment and management
- Service design
- Contingency planning
- Calibration, accuracy vs. minimum test pressures
- Management of change (MOC)
- Customer satisfaction process
- Internal audits
- Corrective action and root cause analysis
Who Should Attend:
- Applicants for APIQR Q2 Registration
- Quality System Auditors
- Quality Assurance Personnel and Management Representatives
- Well-site service providers
- Personnel involved in Supplier Evaluation Activities
- Oil Company Personnel involved with Specifying Equipment Requirements
Joe Wiltz has 40 years in the domestic and international Oil & Gas Industry; 25 years working with the design, implementation, and auditing of quality management systems; and 20 years of experience as a technical trainer, which includes course development. His certifications include Exemplar Global QMS Lead Auditor, Exemplar Global Skill Examiner, and one of the select few Authorized American Petroleum Institute Lead Auditors under the API Monogram Program.
For More Information:
For lodging suggestions, general training inquiries, and onsite (private) training at a discounted rate, contact Danielle West at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (281) 444-4950, ext. 152. You may also visit www.qualifiedspecialists.com for additional information.