API Specification Q2 Practitioner Training in Portuguese - Bureau of Quality Surveillance, Inc.
When: November 07, 2017 - November 10, 2017
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Presented by Bureau of Quality Surveillance, Inc.
The landscape of our changing work environment is facilitating the need to improve the way the industry approaches the management of quality. API Spec. Q2 was developed to address quality management systems for the service supply organizations for the upstream petroleum and natural gas industries. This four-day training frames the management system requirements in a managerial and business prospective and will provide you with a working understanding of the document’s requirements.
You will be given insight as to the drivers behind Q2's importance and its value in the Oil & Natural Gas Industry. Using practical examples and hands-on application, this course is designed to progressively give you introductory to advanced knowledge of Q2 requirements and interpretations.
This course is a one-day extension of the three-day Q2 Fundamentals course and is ideal for practitioners. The Q2 course topics primarily include sections: (4) Quality Management System Requirements; (5) Service Execution; and (6) Quality Management System Monitoring, Measurement, Analysis and Improvement. In addition, the Practitioner course covers the critical clauses and controls, teaches service providers how to properly develop, deploy, implement and sustain the specification and teaches operators how to review and audit for maximum effectiveness. In this course we discuss the fundamentals and thoroughly examine the key controls within the standard and how to apply them to eliminate risk while improving operations.
Particular key areas of study include the following:
- Q2's layout and terminology / definitions / abbreviations, as well as their application
- Normative references
- The "process approach" to quality management
- Quality objectives
- Management responsibility
- Competency requirements
- Control of documents
- Risk assessment and management
- Service design
- Contingency planning
- Calibration, accuracy vs. minimum test pressures
- Management of change (MOC)
- Customer satisfaction process
- Internal audits
- Corrective action and root cause analysis
Who Should Attend:
- Applicants for APIQR Q2 Registration
- Quality System Auditors
- Quality Assurance Personnel and Management Representatives
- Well-site service providers
- Personnel involved in Supplier Evaluation Activities
- Oil Company Personnel involved with Specifying Equipment Requirements
For More Information:
Contact Carolina Maynard at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (832) 777-5257.