API Lead Auditing - Presented by AxiomLogics, Inc.
When: August 20, 2018 - August 22, 2018
Where: Houston, TX
Presented by AxiomLogics, Inc.
Learn how to conduct effective audits and lead an audit team. This three-day course is an add on to the three-day Fundamentals of Auditing course. By attending the third day, you will be given additional information on leading an audit team as well as the additional auditing processes that are unique to the API program. Upon successful completion of this course, you will know how to:
- Apply the principles, procedures and techniques of planning and conducting effective audits;
- Manage the audit process from planning to reporting to closing out nonconformities;
- Lead and direct an audit team from assigning audit tasks, communicating with team members, coordinating the audit to taking responsibility of the audit output (report and nonconformities);
- Demonstrate personal attributes and skills expected from lead auditors, including handling conflicts within the audit team.
Who Should Attend:
- Personnel involved in managing their organization’s audit program or in leading audits of their organization’s management system
- Professionals seeking certification or continuing education to maintain their certification
- Auditors looking to upgrade their auditing skills
- Personnel responsible for assisting their organization to achieve conformity to API Spec Q1 or API Spec Q2
About the Instructor:
Balu Muniyappa is an API-U Approved Trainer for API Q1, Q2 and Auditor Series courses. He provided end-to-end consultancy and training for Operators and Service companies in several countries including, Indonesia, Malaysia, UK, Qatar, Azerbaijan, Canada, India and USA.
Mr. Muniyappa is a member of several API Task Groups.He holds MBA and MS(Mechanical Engineering) degrees from universities in USA and Bachelor of Engineering from a university in India. He is a Lead Auditor (ASQ and Exemplar Global) and Six Sigma Black Belt.He was awarded couple of Global Patents for inventions.
For More Information: