Blogger Conference Call: "Chevron Exploration in the Gulf of Mexico"
Jane Van Ryan
Posted May 20, 2009
Last week, I had the pleasure of hosting 15 bloggers on a conference call about the challenges of deepwater exploration and the impact of these projects on the U.S. economy.
The conversation featured Robert N. (Bobby) Ryan, Jr., vice president of global exploration for Chevron Global Upstream & Gas and also included API Chief Economist John Felmy and API Federal Relations Director Mark Kibbe.
Bloggers who participated in the call include:
- Alan Stewart Carl, Donklephant
- Bob McCarty, Bob McCarty Writes
- Brian Westenhaus, New Energy and Fuel
- Bruce McQuain, The QandO Blog
- Buster Cagney, The Oil Drum
- Chris Nelder, GetRealList
- David Murphy, The Oil Drum
- Devil's Advocate, Right Wing News
- Geoff Styles, Energy Outlook
- Jim Hoft, Gateway Pundit
- Joy McCann, Little Miss Attila
- Krystle, Bearing Drift and Crystal Clear Conservative
- Tony Eriksen, The Oil Drum
- Tim Hurst, Green Options
- Stephen Rhodes, The Republican Temple
For more information, I encourage you to listen to the audio recording of the call using the player below. You can also click here to read the full transcript.
About The Author
- Blogger Conference Call - Oil Sands Development and the Keystone XL
- Blogger Conference Call - ExxonMobil Earnings and Taxes
- Blogger Conference Call - Industry Earnings and Public Pension Plan Ownership
- ETR 130 - The Oil and Natural Gas Industry's Contribution to State Pension Plans
- Keystone Pipeline: The Sooner, the Better
- Capping Stack: A Positive Outcome from a Tragic Accident
Stay informed: Sign-up for our weekly newsletter