IBD Editorial: "Slow-Walking U.S. Energy Security"
Jane Van Ryan
Posted January 27, 2010
The author explains that not only is the administration tying up oil and gas exploration in red tape, but it's also threatening to raise costs "at the expense of the country as a whole."
The administration's actions are prolonging the already lengthy regulatory process required to develop oil and natural gas for the future--as well as discouraging the industry from creating American jobs and boosting the economy.
For more, read the full Investor's Business Daily editorial.
About The Author
- Blogger Conference Call - Oil Sands Development and the Keystone XL
- Blogger Conference Call - ExxonMobil Earnings and Taxes
- Blogger Conference Call - Industry Earnings and Public Pension Plan Ownership
- ETR 130 - The Oil and Natural Gas Industry's Contribution to State Pension Plans
- Keystone Pipeline: The Sooner, the Better
- Capping Stack: A Positive Outcome from a Tragic Accident