API's New Ads on a TV Near You
Jane Van Ryan
Posted February 26, 2010
If you've been watching the Olympics and a few other programs on television recently, it's quite possible you've seen API's most recent ads. Nick Snow of the Oil & Gas Journal saw the ads and wrote a column about API's advertising and outreach efforts.
Nick's editorial focuses on the ads about the administration's proposed 2011 budget that would slap new taxes on the industry. As Nick observed, "The messages are brief and simple. They feature everyday people saying new taxes of any kind don't make sense during a recession."
Nick also said the ads are a "nice step" beyond the newspaper ads we've placed during the past several years.
We invite you to visit our YouTube channel, watch the ads and send us your comments.
About The Author
- Blogger Conference Call - Oil Sands Development and the Keystone XL
- Blogger Conference Call - ExxonMobil Earnings and Taxes
- Blogger Conference Call - Industry Earnings and Public Pension Plan Ownership
- ETR 130 - The Oil and Natural Gas Industry's Contribution to State Pension Plans
- Keystone Pipeline: The Sooner, the Better
- Capping Stack: A Positive Outcome from a Tragic Accident