The New Energy Tour
Jane Van Ryan
Posted March 1, 2010
Last week on EnergyTomorrow.org, we relaunched a portion of the site called the "Interactive Tech Tour," now simply known as the "Energy Tour." The Energy Tour allows visitors to learn more about different facets of the oil and natural gas industry by choosing from four different themes:
Within the themes, visitors can also explore relevant videos, blog posts, games and other interactives to learn more about a specific topic.
So visit the Energy Tour to learn more about the oil and natural gas industry. Then feel free to comment on this post and tell us something new you learned after taking the tour.
About The Author
- Blogger Conference Call - Oil Sands Development and the Keystone XL
- Blogger Conference Call - ExxonMobil Earnings and Taxes
- Blogger Conference Call - Industry Earnings and Public Pension Plan Ownership
- ETR 130 - The Oil and Natural Gas Industry's Contribution to State Pension Plans
- Keystone Pipeline: The Sooner, the Better
- Capping Stack: A Positive Outcome from a Tragic Accident