Trip to Perdido
Jane Van Ryan
Posted April 15, 2010
A few days ago, Shell's new oil platform Perdido began producing "first oil" in the Gulf of Mexico. To get a better understanding of the technology and engineering required to produce oil from the deep waters of the Gulf, take a look at this video.
Oil companies spend millions of dollars every day to produce the oil and natural gas that power the U.S. economy. Perdido illustrates the expertise, environmental care, and investment that keeps America moving.
About The Author
- Blogger Conference Call - Oil Sands Development and the Keystone XL
- Blogger Conference Call - ExxonMobil Earnings and Taxes
- Blogger Conference Call - Industry Earnings and Public Pension Plan Ownership
- ETR 130 - The Oil and Natural Gas Industry's Contribution to State Pension Plans
- Keystone Pipeline: The Sooner, the Better
- Capping Stack: A Positive Outcome from a Tragic Accident