Oil Spill Online Resources
Jane Van Ryan
Posted May 2, 2010
In effort to provide information to all Americans about oil spills and the ongoing response, here's a list of websites that might be useful:
www.energytomorrow.org - We're working to add functionality to this website so we can provide as much up-to-date information as possible. Today, the homepage contains links to safety and response information as well as to this blog.
www.api.org - For information about API's offshore safety and environmental standards, frequently-asked questions on the Deepwater Horizon tragedy and related materials, use the horizontal navigation window and highlight "Safety Response."
www.deepwaterhorizonresponse.com - This site is maintained by the U.S. Coast Guard and other parties who are responding to the oil spill. Updates, photographs, diagrams and videos are added regularly.
www.bp.com - BP posts news releases about the clean-up efforts above water as well as updates on the efforts to stop the oil below the surface.
www.epa.gov/bpspill - This site contains information about the impact of the spill on the environment.
About The Author
- Blogger Conference Call - Oil Sands Development and the Keystone XL
- Blogger Conference Call - ExxonMobil Earnings and Taxes
- Blogger Conference Call - Industry Earnings and Public Pension Plan Ownership
- ETR 130 - The Oil and Natural Gas Industry's Contribution to State Pension Plans
- Keystone Pipeline: The Sooner, the Better
- Capping Stack: A Positive Outcome from a Tragic Accident
Stay informed: Sign-up for our weekly newsletter