Oil Spill Information on Scribd
Jane Van Ryan
Posted May 25, 2010
In effort to provide more information about the Deepwater Horizon oil spill and related issues such as industry safety and deepwater drilling, API has developed a number of comprehensive briefing papers.
These documents are available on Energy Tomorrow's Scribd account within the "Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill" Collection. They include a variety of topics: "Industry Safety and Environmental Performance" and "Impacts of Increased Liability Limits on Operations," among others.
In coming days, API plans to update the collection with additional documents as the response progresses. We hope you find these informative and useful.
Also, using Scribd's "Share & Embed" button, you can share these documents with friends on a number of social media sites including Twitter and Facebook, or embed the documents on your website or blog.
About The Author
- Blogger Conference Call - Oil Sands Development and the Keystone XL
- Blogger Conference Call - ExxonMobil Earnings and Taxes
- Blogger Conference Call - Industry Earnings and Public Pension Plan Ownership
- ETR 130 - The Oil and Natural Gas Industry's Contribution to State Pension Plans
- Keystone Pipeline: The Sooner, the Better
- Capping Stack: A Positive Outcome from a Tragic Accident