Voice Your Support for American Jobs
Jane Van Ryan
Posted August 23, 2010
In about one week, concerned citizens in several states will come together in a series of rallies for jobs and the economy.
A year ago, API helped to organize rallies in more than 20 states and invited Americans to submit videos, many of which were shown on large screens during the rallies. Ron of New Bloomfield, Mo., provided his thoughts in this video:
If you want to make a statement about the importance of U.S. jobs and a sound economy, please submit a video here or visit one of these two websites:
- Energy Citizens - This group comprises Americans from all walks of life who are against higher energy costs and support the American way of life.
- Energy Nation - Ever since Col. Drake drilled the first oil well in 1859, energy workers have sought to provide oil and natural gas to the American public. Energy Nation is an online community for energy workers who are united in their support for the industry and its benefits to the U.S. economy.
Send in your video and attend a rally. Rally information is available here. Stand up and be counted for jobs and the economy.
About The Author
- Blogger Conference Call - Oil Sands Development and the Keystone XL
- Blogger Conference Call - ExxonMobil Earnings and Taxes
- Blogger Conference Call - Industry Earnings and Public Pension Plan Ownership
- ETR 130 - The Oil and Natural Gas Industry's Contribution to State Pension Plans
- Keystone Pipeline: The Sooner, the Better
- Capping Stack: A Positive Outcome from a Tragic Accident