You Are Invited: The State of American Energy
Posted January 4, 2011
To kick-start the new decade with "energy," today at 11:45 a.m. EST, I will deliver The State of American Energy from Washington D.C.'s Newseum. I invite you to tune in to the live event via webcast and join the online discussion.
Our energy conversation will begin with a comprehensive new report on the oil and natural gas industry's role in spurring economic growth, creating jobs and providing for our energy security. I will identify ways our industry can play an even greater role in these critical areas with the right choices from our policymakers.
To join, click here or on the image above. Best wishes for a wonderful New Year.
About The Author
Mark Green joined API after a career in newspaper journalism, including 16 years as national editorial writer for The Oklahoman in the paper’s Washington bureau. Mark also was a reporter, copy editor and sports editor. He earned his journalism degree from the University of Oklahoma and master’s in journalism and public affairs from American University. He and his wife Pamela live in Occoquan, Va., where they enjoy their four grandchildren.
- Colorado's Vote For Colorado Energy
- Vote Tests Future of Responsible Energy Development in Colorado
- Poll: 8 in 10 U.S. Voters Concerned About Latest E15 Push
- U.S. Energy Production Up, Emissions Down
- Denver Post Editorial: No on Proposition 112
- U.S.-Canada-Mexico Agreement Supports U.S. Energy