You Are Invited: The State of American Energy
Posted January 4, 2011
To kick-start the new decade with "energy," today at 11:45 a.m. EST, I will deliver The State of American Energy from Washington D.C.'s Newseum. I invite you to tune in to the live event via webcast and join the online discussion.
Our energy conversation will begin with a comprehensive new report on the oil and natural gas industry's role in spurring economic growth, creating jobs and providing for our energy security. I will identify ways our industry can play an even greater role in these critical areas with the right choices from our policymakers.
To join, click here or on the image above. Best wishes for a wonderful New Year.
About The Author
Mark Green joined API after a career in newspaper journalism, including 16 years as national editorial writer for The Oklahoman in the paper’s Washington bureau. Previously, Mark was a reporter, copy editor and sports editor at an assortment of newspapers. He earned his journalism degree from the University of Oklahoma and master’s in journalism and public affairs from American University. He and his wife Pamela have two grown children and six grandchildren.
- Mr. Putin’s Energy Bet
- The Energy Infrastructure Opportunity
- Summer Driving Season – Questions and Answers
- Co-Fueling Power Plants With Natural Gas Can Rapidly Cut GHG Emissions
- U.S. Consumers Need Balance, Choice in Transportation Policy
- Colonial Pipeline Attack Emphasizes Energy Infrastructure Needs
- domestic energy
- energy policy
- oil and natural gas industry
- the state of american energy
Stay informed: Sign-up for our weekly newsletter