Energy Today - September 1, 2011
Posted September 1, 2011
Here's what we're reading today:
- Chu touts potential benefits of oil from Canada, pipeline project
- Chevron's Watson: Access to resources will drive job-creating energy 'renaissance'
- NAM: Stop EPA's 'regulatory war' on job creators
- Editorial: For Keystone XL, against hiking taxes on oil and gas industry
- Keystone XL seen as key to stable energy source
Follow energytomorrow.tumblr.com for live updates on energy stories.
About The Author
Mark Green joined API after a career in newspaper journalism, including 16 years as national editorial writer for The Oklahoman in the paper’s Washington bureau. Previously, Mark was a reporter, copy editor and sports editor at an assortment of newspapers. He earned his journalism degree from the University of Oklahoma and master’s in journalism and public affairs from American University. He and his wife Pamela have two grown children and six grandchildren.
- Q&A: Crude Oil Exports Help Allies, Support U.S. Jobs and Production
- Q&A: Here’s Why the U.S. Should Continue Exporting LNG
- Chilling the Energy Investment Climate
- DOE’s Carbon Negative Shot Joins Federal Focus on CO2 Reductions
- Look to American Oil and Natural Gas, Not OPEC+
- Q&A: What’s Up with Natural Gas Prices?