Energy Today - September 1, 2011
Posted September 1, 2011
Here's what we're reading today:
- Chu touts potential benefits of oil from Canada, pipeline project
- Chevron's Watson: Access to resources will drive job-creating energy 'renaissance'
- NAM: Stop EPA's 'regulatory war' on job creators
- Editorial: For Keystone XL, against hiking taxes on oil and gas industry
- Keystone XL seen as key to stable energy source
Follow energytomorrow.tumblr.com for live updates on energy stories.
About The Author
Mark Green joined API after a career in newspaper journalism, including 16 years as national editorial writer for The Oklahoman in the paper’s Washington bureau. Mark also was a reporter, copy editor and sports editor. He earned his journalism degree from the University of Oklahoma and master’s in journalism and public affairs from American University. He and his wife Pamela live in Occoquan, Va., where they enjoy their four grandchildren.
- E15 and Boaters: Still at Risk of Being Left High and Not So Dry
- As Hurricane Florence Approaches
- EPA, Smarter Regulation and Lowering Emissions
- Maintaining Perspective on Electric Vehicles
- New Ad: E15 Push Puts Consumers at Risk
- Yes, Let’s Talk About How Industry is Advancing Cybersecurity