Vote 4 Energy’s Metro Profile
Posted January 9, 2012
Check out the slideshow below for a visual on the new “Vote 4 Energy” campaign – as currently seen in the Capitol South Metro station.
The goal is to raise voter awareness of energy issues in this election year. The hope is more Americans will see their vote this year as key to a pro-energy development approach that could create jobs, generate tax revenues for our government and help make America more secure.
About The Author
Mark Green joined API after a career in newspaper journalism, including 16 years as national editorial writer for The Oklahoman in the paper’s Washington bureau. Previously, Mark was a reporter, copy editor and sports editor at an assortment of newspapers. He earned his journalism degree from the University of Oklahoma and master’s in journalism and public affairs from American University. He and his wife Pamela have two grown children and five grandchildren.
- Natural Gas and the Primacy of Serving Consumers
- The Case for Permanent LWCF Funding – In Pictures and Words
- Bringing NEPA Into 21st Century Will Advance U.S. Infrastructure
- Infrastructure Crossroads: Energy Future Depends on Building Safe, Modern Pipelines
- Study Shows Natural Gas' Vital Role in Reducing Global Emissions
- Challenges to U.S. Energy Infrastructure Challenge U.S. Energy Leadership
Stay informed: Sign-up for our weekly newsletter