American Energy Works: Jude
Posted August 6, 2012
Jude served his country in the armed forces. After he participated in Operation Desert Storm, a friend suggested trying a career in the oil and natural gas industry. Jude started as an offshore technician and today is a regional manager. For him, the energy business has meant career opportunity and a foundation for his young family. You can see his video here:
Visit American Energy Works.org for more videos and information about the people who’ve benefited from opportunities provided by the oil and natural gas industry – while helping make America’s energy future more secure.
About The Author
Mark Green joined API after a career in newspaper journalism, including 16 years as national editorial writer for The Oklahoman in the paper’s Washington bureau. Previously, Mark was a reporter, copy editor and sports editor at an assortment of newspapers. He earned his journalism degree from the University of Oklahoma and master’s in journalism and public affairs from American University. He and his wife Pamela have two grown children and six grandchildren.
- Explaining Texas: Frigid Conditions Tax All Parts of Energy System
- Pipeline Infrastructure as a Bipartisan Issue
- Consumer Choice Takes a Back Seat in Federal Push for Electric Vehicles
- When Energy Policy is at Odds with Policy Goals
- Administration’s Leasing Approach is a ‘Step Backwards’ on U.S. Energy
- Early Missteps on Energy are Blows to Economy, Security
Stay informed: Sign-up for our weekly newsletter