American Energy Works: Brian
Posted August 31, 2012
Brian was attracted to the oil and natural gas business from dealings with member companies as a consultant. He saw chances to get ahead, admired the energy sector’s vitality and made the decision to join Total Safety:
“The leadership team, the company, the growth opportunities – it was all just too much to pass up…I love the job. The best way to describe it is dynamic.”
Visit American Energy Works.org for more videos and information about the people of the oil and gas industry, who are growing careers in one of the most vibrant areas of the U.S. economy.
About The Author
Mark Green joined API after a career in newspaper journalism, including 16 years as national editorial writer for The Oklahoman in the paper’s Washington bureau. Mark also was a reporter, copy editor and sports editor. He earned his journalism degree from the University of Oklahoma and master’s in journalism and public affairs from American University. He and his wife Pamela live in Occoquan, Va., where they enjoy their four grandchildren.
- E15 and Boaters: Still at Risk of Being Left High and Not So Dry
- As Hurricane Florence Approaches
- EPA, Smarter Regulation and Lowering Emissions
- Maintaining Perspective on Electric Vehicles
- New Ad: E15 Push Puts Consumers at Risk
- Yes, Let’s Talk About How Industry is Advancing Cybersecurity