The RFS: Reality 1, Rhetoric 0
Posted June 28, 2013
There is a classic xkcd cartoon where a one of the characters says they can’t come to bed because “Someone is wrong on the internet.” Though the options for who exactly that someone was are almost unlimited, statistically there is a good chance the character was referring to Bob Dinneen. Witness this tweet:
This is an easy thing to check. Are gasoline imports “nonexistent?” No.
But, to be fair, they have fallen quite dramatically. So has that fall been “because of ethanol?” If supply has fallen, it is always good to check demand:
About The Author
- Point by Point on the RFS
- New Study, Continuing Problems with E15
- EPA vs. EPA – Keystone XL Round
- Ethanol and Consequence – Honeybee Edition
- The RFS Is Broken And E85 Is No Solution
- Biodiesel's 'Success Story'
Stay informed: Sign-up for our weekly newsletter