VIDEO: Ethanol Mandates = 'Inertia and Maybe a Little Greed'
Posted October 24, 2013
In a recent video op-ed in USA Today, forum editor David Mastio explains why we use ethanol in gasoline. Don’t worry, it’s not a technical presentation. There’s no scientific or technical rationale given for adding ethanol to gasoline. Ethanol isn’t added to improve engine performance, it doesn’t improve fuel efficiency and, according to Mastio, it increases some kinds of pollution while decreasing others. Check out the video:
About The Author
- Point by Point on the RFS
- New Study, Continuing Problems with E15
- EPA vs. EPA – Keystone XL Round
- Ethanol and Consequence – Honeybee Edition
- The RFS Is Broken And E85 Is No Solution
- Biodiesel's 'Success Story'
Stay informed: Sign-up for our weekly newsletter