Choose Energy: ‘Let’s Put America Back to Work’
Posted January 9, 2014
One of our new ads underscores the importance in this election year of choosing energy for America’s future:
America is blessed to have energy choices, thanks to vast shale reserves of oil and natural gas. Developing those reserves and others could create 1.4 million new jobs by 2030, according to Wood Mackenzie. The choice is ours on energy, jobs and policies that will make it happen.
For more information, check out ChooseEnergy.org.
About The Author
Mark Green joined API after a career in newspaper journalism, including 16 years as national editorial writer for The Oklahoman in the paper’s Washington bureau. Previously, Mark was a reporter, copy editor and sports editor at an assortment of newspapers. He earned his journalism degree from the University of Oklahoma and master’s in journalism and public affairs from American University. He and his wife Pamela have two grown children and six grandchildren.
- Infrastructure Pivotal for Vital U.S.-Canada Energy Relationship
- World Bank: U.S. Leads in Global Flaring Reduction
- Using CCUS and Other Technologies to Reduce GHG Emissions
- Poll: U.S. Voters Recognize Future Role of Natural Gas and Oil
- U.S. Continues to Lower GHG Emissions – EPA Report
- Providing Leadership on Climate Reporting
Stay informed: Sign-up for our weekly newsletter