2016 Fall Committee on Petroleum Measurement Standards Meeting
Online Registration is Closed
When: October 17, 2016 - October 21, 2016
Where:Hyatt Regency Orange County, Garden Grove, California (Near Anaheim)
Here are just some of the benefits you’ll gain by participating:
- You will have access to technical committee meetings covering API standards and best practices used throughout the industry to promote safe and environmentally sound operations.
- You will learn about the latest research and development on refining process equipment, including future R&D efforts that may benefit your business in the long run.
- You will have many opportunities to make contacts with your colleagues and establish new business connections
Registration: 202-682-8195 or email@example.com
Membership status: 202-682-8475
Logistics or Sponsorship: Arnetta Smith, 202-682-8149 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Program: David Miller, 202-682-8159 or email@example.com
Program: Paula Watkins, 202-682-8197 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Measurement accountability standards for cargos on board tank vessels
- Evaporative loss estimation
- Natural gas
- Fluids measurement
- Quality of hydrocarbons
- Liquid measurement of flowing hydrocarbon liquids
- Measurement education and training
- Opportunities for discussions and networking with other members of your industry.
Who Should AttendIndustry professionals including:
- Loss/Control Specialists
- Sales and Marketing Managers
- Measurement Specialists
- Measurement Auditors
- Oil Producers
- Refining and Marketing Firms
Sponsor an Attendee
Share your standards expertise with the next generation of oil and natural gas professionals by providing a complimentary registration. The cost is free and your sponsored attendee is welcomed at all 2016 API Standards meetings.
Complimentary registration is limited to first-time attendees only. Those persons must be sponsored, and accompanied, by a prior API standards meeting participant from the same company. Pre-registration is required. All hotel and travel expenses are the responsibility of the participant/attendee. You may only register two sponsored attendees, and on-site registration cannot be accepted for them.
Fax to 202-682-8222
Application Deadline: September 28, 2016
Artwork Deadline: September 9, 2016
Information for Sponsors and Exhibitors - This contains information on deadline, setup, display hours, shipping details, etc.
|Monday Breakfast||$2,300||5 Available|
|Tuesday Breakfast||$2,300||5 Available|
|Central Coffee/Refreshment Breaks||$2,800||5 Available|
|Monday Networking Break||$2,500||2 Available|
|Tuesday Networking Break||$2,500||2 Available|
|Spouse/Guest Program Activities||$500||5 Available|
|Registration Lanyards||$4,000||SOLD||KAM Controls|
|Mobile Device Power Banks||$5,000||SOLD||Omni Flow Computers, Inc.|
|Meeting Contributors||$500||Available||Weamco, Inc.|
- Monday: Newport Beach Harbor and Bay Area Cruise
- Tuesday: Laguna Beach Day Trip
- Wednesday: Walking Food Tour of the Original Farmers Market
Spouse/Guest Program - Description of Activities
For split transactions, please complete the registration form.
Deadline: September 28, 2016
Substitutions, Cancellations and Refunds: Refunds will be granted at 100% if requests are received by October 5, 2016. After this date, spouse/guest refunds will be granted at 50%.
|By September 28|
|Spouse/Guest Breakfast and Activities - 3 Days||$195|
|Spouse/Guest Breakfast Only - 3 Days||$100|
|Spouse/Guest Breakfast and Activity - 1 Day||$95|
|Spouse/Guest Breakfast Only - 1 Day||$50|
Guidelines for Participation
- On-site registration will be based on availability only and cannot be guaranteed.
- The order and type of the activities listed are subject to change. Notification will be given.
- A spouse/guest refers to a spouse or personal friend, not a business associate or staff colleague. The spouse/guest registration fee may not be applied to anyone who wishes to attend meetings.
- All participants must be 18 years of age or older.
- Before participation can begin, the spouse will be asked to sign a general waiver of liability.
Questions?Christy Howard, Christy Hill Events, Inc at email@example.com or Arnetta Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org
Hyatt Regency Orange County
11999 Harbor Boulevard
Garden Grove, CA 92840
Room Rate: $229 single/double; Mention API Group Rate
Reservation Deadline: September 25, 2016 by 5:00 pm local time or until room block is sold out. After this date and time the room rate will be $259 single/double