2017 Exploration and Production Winter Standards Meeting
Online Registration is Closed, Please Register Onsite
When: January 16, 2017 - January 20, 2017
Where:J.W. Marriott Austin, Austin, Texas
This is an invaluable opportunity to be a part of how the U.S. petroleum industry develops and maintains state-of-the-art standards for the fabrication of pipe and tubular goods. As well as technical sessions for two API groups that lead the industry in developing and maintaining state-of-the-art standards for oil well cements and drilling and completion fluids, tubular goods and quality programs.
Reason for Attending
- You will have access to technical committee meetings covering API standards and best practices used throughout the industry to promote safe and environmentally sound operations.
- You will learn about the latest research and development on refining process equipment, including future R&D efforts that may benefit your business in the long run.
- You will have many opportunities to make contacts with your colleagues and establish new business connections.
Questions?Registration: 202-682-8195 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Membership status: 202-682-8475
Logistics or Sponsorship: Arnetta Smith, 202-682-8149 or email@example.com
Program: David Miller, 202-682-8159 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Program: Roland Goodman, 202-682-8571 or email@example.com
Program will include
- Well Control Systems
- Task Groups on Oil Country Tubular Goods (OCTG) and Line Pipe
- Work Group on Sour Service Products and other topics
- Resource Groups on Coiled Tubular Goods, Threading and Gauging, and Non-Destructive Testing (NDT)
- Well Cements
- Drilling, Completion and Fracturing Fluids
- Quality Programs
- Drill-through Equipment
- Repair and Remanufacture of Drill-through Equipment
- Choke and Kill Systems
- Control Systems for Well Control and Diverter Equipment
- Marine Drilling Riser Equipment
- BOP Equipment Systems
- Diverter Systems
- Testing Well Cements
- Well Cement Manufacturing Specifications
- Casing Centralizers
- Cementing Float Equipment
- Cement Sheath Evaluation
- Shrinkage and Expansion in Oil Well Cements
- Worldwide Cementing Practices
- Standard Procedures for Field Testing Both Water-Based and Oil-Based Drilling Fluids
- Drilling Fluid Material Specification
- Evaluation of Drilling Fluid Processing Systems
- Rheology and Hydraulics of Oil Well Drilling Fluids
- Procedures for Lab Testing of Drilling Fluids
- Testing Heavy Brines
- Chemical Analysis of Barite
- Measuring the Viscous Properties of Cross-linked Water-Based Fracturing Fluid
Who Should AttendMembers of API Exploration and Production Standards Committees and Subcommittees. The meeting should also be of interest to:
- Manufacturers of Marine Drilling Riser Equipment
- Manufacturers of Drill-through Equipment
- Users of Well Control Equipment
- Users of Marine Drilling Riser Systems
- Manufacturers of Cement
- Users of Well Cement
- Manufacturers of Drilling Fluids
- Users of Drilling Fluids
- Personnel of Drilling Mud Companies
- Personnel of Service & Supply Companies
- People involved in construction and non-destructive testing of pipelines and related facilities
- People involved in construction of casing and tubing
- Engineers, manufacturers, and suppliers
- Equipment and material buyers
- Environmental and safety professionals
- Technical advisors
Sponsor an Attendee
Share your standards expertise with the next generation of oil and natural gas professionals by providing a complimentary registration. The cost is free and your sponsored attendee is welcomed at all 2017 API Standards meetings.
Complimentary registration is limited to first-time attendees only. Those persons must be sponsored, and accompanied, by a prior API standards meeting participant from the same company. Pre-registration is required. All hotel and travel expenses are the responsibility of the participant/attendee. You may only register two sponsored attendees, and on-site registration cannot be accepted for them.
Fax to 202-682-8222
Application Deadline: December 19, 2016
Artwork Deadline: December 2, 2016
Information for Sponsors and Exhibitors - This contains information on deadline, setup, display hours, shipping details, etc.
|Monday Breakfast/General Session||$3,500||5 Available|
|Central Coffee/Refreshment Breaks||$2,500||5 Available|
|Networking Break (Monday)||$1,500||SOLD||Essentra Pipe Protection Technologies|
|Networking Break (Tuesday)||$1,500||Available|
|Registration Lanyards||$5,000||SOLD||Mechanical Testing Services|
|Mobile Device Power Banks||$5,000||Available|
|Meeting WiFi||$3,000||5 Available|
- Monday: Spend the Day with LBJ
- Tuesday: Fredericksburg - Shop and Lunch
Spouses/guests may also attend the reception on Wednesday evening at no additional cost. A badge is required for admittance and may be obtained from the API Registration Desk.
For split transactions, please complete the registration form.
Deadline: December 28, 2016
Substitutions, Cancellations and Refunds: Spouse/guest refunds will be granted at 50%.
|By Dec. 28|
|Spouse/Guest Breakfast and Activities - 2 Days||$225|
|Spouse/Guest Breakfast Only - 2 Days||$100|
|Spouse/Guest Breakfast and Activity - 1 Day||$175|
|Spouse/Guest Breakfast Only - 1 Day||$50|
Guidelines for Participation
- On-site registration will be based on availability only and cannot be guaranteed.
- The order and type of the activities listed are subject to change. Notification will be given.
- A spouse/guest refers to a spouse or personal friend, not a business associate or staff colleague. The spouse/guest registration fee may not be applied to anyone who wishes to attend meetings.
- All participants must be 18 years of age or older.
- Before participation can begin, the spouse will be asked to sign a general waiver of liability.
Questions?Christy Howard, Christy Hill Events, Inc at firstname.lastname@example.org or Arnetta Smith at email@example.com
110 East 2nd Street
Austin, Texas 78701
Room Rate: $219 single or double occupancy until 5 pm local time at the hotel on December 28, 2016.
Reservation Deadline: December 28, 2016. After this date and time, reservation requests will be accepted on a space available basis at the group rate.