2017 Fall Committee on Petroleum Measurement Standards Meeting
Online Registration is Closed, Please Register Onsite
When: October 16, 2017 - October 20, 2017
Where:Hyatt Regency Washington on Capitol Hill, Washington, DC
The development of consensus standards is one of API’s oldest and most successful programs. The Committee on Petroleum Measurement (COPM), in the Midstream Segment, is responsible for 180 standards used worldwide for custody transfer operations. The breadth of this vital program is an important indication of the varied industry contacts that attendees can make during the sessions and networking opportunities.
Here are just some of the benefits you’ll gain by participating:
- You will have access to technical committee meetings covering API standards and best practices used throughout the industry to promote safe and environmentally sound operations.
- You will learn about the latest research and development on refining process equipment, including future R&D efforts that may benefit your business in the long run.
- You will have many opportunities to make contacts with your colleagues and establish new business connections
Registration: 202-682-8195 or email@example.com
Membership status: 202-682-8475 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Logistics or Sponsorship: Arnetta Smith, 202-682-8149 or email@example.com
Program: David Miller, 202-682-8159 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Program: Paula Watkins, 202-682-8197 or email@example.com
- Measurement accountability standards for cargos on board tank vessels
- Evaporative loss estimation
- Natural gas
- Fluids measurement
- Quality of hydrocarbons
- Liquid measurement of flowing hydrocarbon liquids
- Measurement education and training
- Opportunities for discussions and networking with other members of your industry.
Who Should AttendIndustry professionals including:
- Loss/Control Specialists
- Sales and Marketing Managers
- Measurement Specialists
- Measurement Auditors
- Oil Producers
- Refining and Marketing Firms
Sponsor an Attendee
Share your standards expertise with the next generation of oil and natural gas professionals by providing a complimentary registration. The cost is free and your sponsored attendee is welcomed at all 2017 API Standards meetings.
Complimentary registration is limited to first-time attendees only. Those persons must be sponsored, and accompanied, by a prior API standards meeting participant from the same company. Pre-registration is required. All hotel and travel expenses are the responsibility of the participant/attendee. You may only register two sponsored attendees, and on-site registration cannot be accepted for them.
Fax to 202-682-8222
Application Deadline: September 13, 2017
Artwork Deadline: September 8, 2017
Information for Sponsors and Exhibitors - This contains information on deadline, setup, display hours, shipping details, etc.
|Monday Breakfast||$2,500||5 Available|
|Tuesday Breakfast||$2,500||5 Available|
|Central Coffee/Refreshment Breaks||$3,000||5 Available|
|Monday Networking Break||$2,500||2 Available|
|Tuesday Networking Break||$2,500||2 Available|
|Registration Lanyards||$4,000||SOLD||KAM Controls, Inc.|
|Registration Bags||$5,000||SOLD||FMD Distribution & Service
|Mobile Device Power Banks||$5,000||SOLD||OMNI Flow Computers, Inc.|
- Monday: George Washington’s Mount Vernon Estate and Gardens
- Tuesday: Washington, DC History Tour and Lunch
Spouse/Guest Program - Description of Activities
For method of payment inquiries &/or split payment inquires, please contact Brittany Morrow at 202-682-8195 or MorrowB@api.org.
Deadline: September 29, 2017
Substitutions, Cancellations and Refunds: Refunds will be granted at 100% if requests are received by October 6, 2017. After this date, spouse/guest refunds will be granted at 50%.
|By September 29|
|Spouse/Guest Breakfast and Activities - 2 Days||$250|
|Spouse/Guest Breakfast Only - 2 Days||$100|
|Spouse/Guest Breakfast and Activity - 1 Day||$195|
|Spouse/Guest Breakfast Only - 1 Day||$50|
|Spouse/Guest Fee to attend the Reception||$40|
Guidelines for Participation
- On-site registration will be based on availability only and cannot be guaranteed.
- The order and type of the activities listed are subject to change. Notification will be given.
- A spouse/guest refers to a spouse or personal friend, not a business associate or staff colleague. The spouse/guest registration fee may not be applied to anyone who wishes to attend meetings.
- All participants must be 18 years of age or older.
- Before participation can begin, the spouse will be asked to sign a general waiver of liability.
Questions?Christy Howard, Christy Hill Events, Inc at firstname.lastname@example.org or Arnetta Smith at email@example.com
Hyatt Regency Washington on Capitol Hill
400 New Jersey Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20001
Room Rate: $285 single/double; Mention the API Group Rate
Reservation Deadline: September 22, 2017 by 5:00 pm local time or until room block is sold out. After this date and time, reservations will be accepted at the group room rate on a space available basis only or a the hotel's best rate available.
Room Guarantee and Reservation Cancellation: A credit card guarantee is required to confirm and hold your reservation. Cancellations must be received by the hotel at least forty-eight (48) hours prior to arrival, and a cancellation number must be obtained or your credit card will be charged for the first night’s room rate.