2018 Exploration and Production Standards Conference on Oilfield Equipment and Materials
Online registration has closed, please register on-site
When: June 11, 2018 - June 15, 2018
Where:Sheraton Denver Downtown, Denver, Colorado
The development of consensus standards is one of API’s oldest and most successful programs. The Upstream segment covers over 300 standards. The breadth of this vital program is an important indication of the varied industry contacts that attendees can make during the sessions and networking opportunities.
Reason for Attending
- You will be able to keep up with the latest ideas and technologies, gain knowledge, and stay technically competent, while helping to keep industry advances rolling out.
- Participate in a proven method of information exchange about problems and opportunities, sharing knowledge with international experts.
- Learn the “story behind the standard” or the reasoning and perspective that let you apply industry specifications with sound judgment.
Questions?Registration: 202-682-8195 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Membership status: 202-682-8475
Logistics or Sponsorship: Arnetta Smith, 202-682-8149 or email@example.com
Program: David Miller, 202-682-8159 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Program: Roland Goodman, 202-682-8571 or email@example.com
Program will include
Meetings of the API Subcommittee on Tubular Goods (SC 5) will address:
- Oil Country Tubular Goods (OCTG)
- Line pipe
- Drill stem elements
- Threading, gauging, and compounds
- Non-destructive testing
- Performance properties
- Coiled tubular goods
- Sour Service Products
Meetings of the API Subcommittee on Drilling Structures and Equipment (SC 8) will address:
- Drilling structures
- Drilling equipment
- Hoisting equipment
- Wire rope and roller chain
- Well Cements testing
- Well Cement Manufacturing Specifications
- Casing Centralizers
- Cementing Float Equipment
- Cement Sheath Evaluation
- Shrinkage and Expansion in Oil Well Cements
- Worldwide Cementing Practices
- Standard Procedures for Field Testing Both Water-Based and Oil-Based Drilling Fluids
- Drilling Fluid Material Specification
- Evaluation of Drilling Fluid Processing Systems
- Rheology and Hydraulics of Oil Well Drilling Fluids
- Procedures for Lab Testing of Drilling Fluids
- Testing Heavy Brines
- Chemical Analysis of Barite
- Measuring the Viscous Properties of Cross-linked Water-Based Fracturing Fluid
Meetings of the API Subcommittee on Well Control (SC16) will address:
- Drill-through Equipment
- Repair and Remanufacture of Drill-through Equipment
- Choke and Kill Systems
- Control Systems for Well Control and Diverter Equipment
- Marine Drilling Riser Equipment
- BOP Equipment Systems
- Diverter Systems
- Manufacturing quality management systems
- Service and supply quality management systems
- Qualification of suppliers of products and services (castings, forgings, bolts, NDE, Heat treating, etc.)
- Reviewing materials-related standards work developed by the upstream standards subcommittees
- Identifying topics and trends on upstream materials-related needs
Who Should AttendMembers of API Exploration and Production Standards Committees and Subcommittees. The meeting should also be of interest to:
- Users and manufacturers of oil country tublar goods
- Users and manufacturers of Drill-through and well control equipment
- Users and manufacturers of well cement
- Users and manufacturers of Drilling Fluids
- Users and manufacturers of drilling and hoisting equipment
- Users and manufacturers of subsea production systems
- Materials engineers
- Quality management system professionals
- Supply chain management and professionals
Sponsor an Attendee
Share your standards expertise with the next generation of oil and natural gas professionals by providing a complimentary registration. The cost is free and your sponsored attendee is welcomed at all 2017 API Standards meetings.
Complimentary registration is limited to first-time attendees only. Those persons must be sponsored, and accompanied, by a prior API standards meeting participant from the same company. Pre-registration is required. All hotel and travel expenses are the responsibility of the participant/attendee. You may only register two sponsored attendees, and on-site registration cannot be accepted for them.
Fax to 202-682-8222
Application Deadline: May 11, 2018
Artwork Deadline: May 4, 2018
Information for Sponsors and Exhibitors - This contains information on deadline, setup, display hours, shipping details, etc.
|Monday Breakfast/General Session||$3,500||5 Available|
|Central Coffee/Refreshment Breaks||$2,500||4 Available||Essentra Pipe Protection Technologies|
|Welcome Reception||$3,000||4 Available||NOV Tuboscope|
|Mobile Power Banks||$6,000||Available|
API ASTM International
Foerster Instruments, Inc.
G.E. Inspection Technologies
Quest Integrated LLC
Materials Development Corporation
Stress Engineering Services, Inc.
- Monday: Afternoon Tea at The Brown Palace
- Tuesday: Celestial Seasonings Tea Factory Tour
Spouse/Guest Program - Description of Activities
To register a spouse/guest, for method of payment inquiries, and/or split payment inquiries, please contact Brittany Morrow at 202-682-8195 or MorrowB@api.org.
Deadline: May 27, 2018
Substitutions, Cancellations and Refunds: Refunds will be granted at 100% if requests are received by May 27, 2018. After this date, spouse/guest refunds will not be granted as activities will have already been reserved.
|By May 27|
|Spouse/Guest Breakfast and Activities - 2 Days||$250|
|Spouse/Guest Breakfast Only - 2 Days||$100|
|Spouse/Guest Breakfast and Activity - 1 Day||$195|
|Spouse/Guest Breakfast Only - 1 Day||$50|
Guidelines for Participation
- On-site registration will be based on availability only and cannot be guaranteed.
- The order and type of the activities listed are subject to change. Notification will be given.
- A spouse/guest refers to a spouse or personal friend, not a business associate or staff colleague. The spouse/guest registration fee may not be applied to anyone who wishes to attend meetings.
- All participants must be 18 years of age or older.
- Before participation can begin, the spouse will be asked to sign a general waiver of liability.
Questions?Christy Howard, Christy Hill Events, Inc at firstname.lastname@example.org or Arnetta Smith at email@example.com
Sheraton Denver Downtown
1550 Court Place
Denver, Colorado 80202
Room Rate: $239 single or double occupancy - Mention API Group Rate
Reservation Deadline: May 25, 2018 by 5:00pm (local time at the hotel) or until room block is sold out. After this date, reservations will be accepted on a space available basis only.
Room Cancellation: A credit card guarantee is required to confirm and hold each individual’s reservation. Cancellations must be received by the hotel at least twenty-four (24) hours prior to arrival and a cancellation number must obtained or the card will be charged for the first night’s room rate.