2019 Exploration And Production Standards Conference On Oilfield Equipment And Materials
When: June 24, 2019 - June 28, 2019
Where: Hyatt Regency New Orleans, Louisiana
The development of consensus standards is one of API’s oldest and most successful programs. The Upstream segment covers over 300 standards. The breadth of this vital program is an important indication of the varied industry contacts that attendees can make during the sessions and networking opportunities.
Reason for Attending
- You will be able to keep up with the latest ideas and technologies, gain knowledge, and stay technically competent, while helping to keep industry advances rolling out.
- Participate in a proven method of information exchange about problems and opportunities, sharing knowledge with international experts.
- Learn the “story behind the standard” or the reasoning and perspective that let you apply industry specifications with sound judgment.
Questions?Registration: 202-682-8195 or email@example.com
Membership status: 202-682-8475
Logistics or Sponsorship: Arnetta Smith, 202-682-8149 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Program: David Miller, 202-682-8159 or email@example.com
Program: Roland Goodman, 202-682-8571 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Program will include
The Committee on Standardization of Oilfield Equipment and Materials, CSOEM, is responsible for ~275 standards that form the basis of the API Monogram Program. The technical subcommittees that report to the CSOEM are:
- Subcommittee 2, Offshore Structures
- Subcommittee 5, Tubular Goods
- Subcommittee 6, Valve & Wellhead Equipment
- Subcommittee 8, Drilling Structures
- Subcommittee 10, Well Cements
- Subcommittee 11, Field Operating Equipment
- Subcommittee 13, Drilling, Completion and Fluids
- Subcommittee 15, Fiberglass and Plastic Pipe
- Subcommittee 16, Drilling Well Control Equipment
- Subcommittee 17, Subsea Production Equipment
- Subcommittee 18, Quality
- Subcommittee 19, Completion Equipment
- Subcommittee 20, Supply Chain Management
- Subcommittee 21, Materials
*As not all subcommittees meet at each meeting please be sure and check the online program to verify which subcommittees are meeting at this conference.
Who Should AttendMembers of API Exploration and Production Standards Committees and Subcommittees. The meeting should also be of interest to:
- Users and manufacturers of oil country tubular goods
- Users and manufacturers of drill-through and well control equipment
- Users and manufacturers of well cement
- Users and manufacturers of drilling Fluids
- Users and manufacturers of drilling and hoisting equipment
- Users and manufacturers of subsea production systems
- Materials engineers
- Quality management system professionals
- Supply chain management and professionals
Sponsor an Attendee
Share your standards expertise with the next generation of oil and natural gas professionals by providing a complimentary registration. The cost is free and your sponsored attendee is welcomed at all 2019 API Standards meetings.
Complimentary registration is limited to first-time attendees only. Those persons must be sponsored, and accompanied, by a prior API standards meeting participant from the same company. Pre-registration is required. All hotel and travel expenses are the responsibility of the participant/attendee. You may only register two sponsored attendees, and on-site registration cannot be accepted for them.
Fax to 202-682-8222
Application Deadline: June 7, 2019
Artwork Deadline: Due with completed application
Information for Sponsors and Exhibitors - This contains information on deadline, setup, display hours, shipping details, etc.
|General Session Breakfast||$3,500||5 Available|
|Central Coffee/Refreshment Breaks||$1,500||4 Available||MSI Tuboscope|
|Networking Breaks - Monday||$1,500||2 Available|
|Networking Breaks - Tuesday||$1,500||2 Available|
European Pipeline Research Group (EPRG)
|Mobile Device Power Banks||$5,500||Available|
European Pipeline Research Group
Foerster Instruments, Inc.
Materials Development Corporation
Pegasus Vertex, Inc.
Quest Integrated, LLC
Spring Bolt and Nut
Stress Engineering Services, Inc.
Technical Industries, Inc.
- Monday: Harbor Jazz Cruise
- Tuesday: Degas House, Breakfast and Tour
(Activities, specific arrangements, and the order in which they are listed, are subject to change as late as the day of the activity.)
Spouses/guests may also attend the reception on Wednesday evening at no additional cost. A badge is required for admittance and may be obtained from the API Registration Desk.
To register a spouse/guest, for method of payment inquiries, and/or split payment inquiries, please contact Brittany Ellis at 202-682-8195 or EllisB@api.org.
Deadline: June 10, 2019
Substitutions, Cancellations and Refunds: Since the spouse/guest fee fully covers the cost of each activity, no refunds will be granted after June 17, 2019. After June 17, 2019 spouse/guest refunds will be granted only if another participant pays the fee to fill the slot for the cancelled activity. The refund would be made in that case within two weeks following the end of the meeting.
|By June 10|
|Spouse/Guest Breakfast and Activities - 2 Days||$265.52|
|Spouse/Guest Breakfast and Activity - 1 Day||$132.62|
|Spouse/Guest Breakfast Only - 1 Day (Monday)||$50|
Guidelines for Participation
- On-site registration will be based on availability only and cannot be guaranteed.
- The order and type of the activities listed are subject to change. Notification will be given.
- A spouse/guest refers to a spouse or personal friend, not a business associate or staff colleague. The spouse/guest registration fee may not be applied to anyone who wishes to attend meetings.
- All participants must be 18 years of age or older.
- Before participation can begin, the spouse will be asked to sign a general waiver of liability.
Questions?Christy Howard, Christy Hill Events, Inc at email@example.com or Arnetta Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org
Hyatt Regency New Orleans
601 Loyola Avenue
New Orleans, Louisiana 70113
Call: 1-888-421-1442; Direct number to hotel for assistance: 504-561-1234
Room Rate: $229 single or $254 double occupancy; Mention the API Group Rate.
Reservations Deadline: June 3, 2019 by 5:00 pm local time at the hotel or until room block is sold out. After this date and time, reservations will be accepted at the group room rate on a space available basis only or at the hotel's best rate available.
Room Guarantee and Reservation Cancellation: A credit card guarantee is required to confirm and hold your reservation. Cancellations must be received by the hotel at least twenty-four (24) hours prior to arrival, and a cancellation number must be obtained or your credit card will be charged for the first night’s room rate.
Avoid Housing Scams
Note: API has not contracted with any third party for hotel arrangements and will not call or email you directly to make housing arrangements on your behalf.
Should you receive a call or email from a third-party provider, please collect as much information as you can and let us know immediately. “Room Poachers” have been known to act as representatives of API, or authorized providers of API, to offer room discounts or alternative accommodations to our attendees – often to the attendee’s detriment. These companies are not affiliated with API, and reservations made through these companies for our meeting cannot be guaranteed.
How It Works
This deceptive practice (called “room poaching”) is carried out by third‐party companies that act as travel agencies, wholesalers, or even API to solicit registrants for room reservations. The poacher might inform registrants that the hotel room block is “sold out,” and that if you do not book with them immediately, you may not get a room. Room poachers make it more difficult for us to meet our room block commitments, and expose us to penalties and increased room rates for our events. Room poachers often don’t deliver on promises to customers. When customers arrive, reservations are non‐existent or the hotels are not conveniently located. Sometimes the rooms have been cancelled and hefty cancellation fees have been placed on the customer’s credit card.
Don’t Be Deceived
If you are contacted by anyone asking if you need a room for the API Conference, please get as much information as you can (their name, company name, phone number, etc.) and pass it along to email@example.com. Always make your room reservation directly with the information provided by API or a trusted source.
API will use all legal means possible to prevent these groups from operating.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.