2020 Exploration And Production Standards Conference On Oilfield Equipment And Materials
For the past few weeks, API has been paying close attention to the developing news about the novel coronavirus (COVID-19). After much thoughtful deliberation and evaluation of the evolving situation, we regret to advise that we decided to cancel the 2020 Exploration And Production Standards Conference On Oilfield Equipment And Materials.
The Grand Hyatt Washington will cancel all reservations from the API group room block. You should confirm with the hotel that your reservation has been canceled and/or rebook if you were planning to come for other business. If you made your reservation outside the API group room block, you will need to contact the hotel directly. Please remember that cancellations must be received by the hotel at least twenty-four (24) hours prior to your expected arrival, and a cancellation number must be obtained, or the card will be charged for the first night’s room rate.
We apologize for any inconvenience this cancellation may cause to you and your business needs. In making this difficult decision, paramount is the health, safety, and welfare of our attendees. We acknowledge that the increase in company-mandated travel restrictions, as well as growing concerns over exposure have made it impossible to ensure the execution of a successful conference experience this spring.
We appreciate your understanding and look forward to seeing you at a future meeting.
For questions about any committee meetings being planned virtually, please contact Kierra Beliveau at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Committee on Standardization of Oilfield Equipment and Materials, CSOEM, is responsible for ~275 standards that form the basis of the API Monogram Program. The technical subcommittees that report to the CSOEM are:
- Subcommittee 2, Offshore Structures
- Subcommittee 5, Tubular Goods
- Subcommittee 6, Valve & Wellhead Equipment
- Subcommittee 8, Drilling Structures
- Subcommittee 10, Well Cements
- Subcommittee 11, Field Operating Equipment
- Subcommittee 13, Drilling, Completion and Fluids
- Subcommittee 15, Fiberglass and Plastic Pipe
- Subcommittee 16, Drilling Well Control Equipment
- Subcommittee 17, Subsea Production Equipment
- Subcommittee 18, Quality
- Subcommittee 19, Completion Equipment
- Subcommittee 20, Supply Chain Management
- Subcommittee 21, Materials
*As not all subcommittees meet at each meeting please be sure and check the online program to verify which subcommittees are meeting at this conference.
Who Should Attend
Members of API Exploration and Production Standards Committees and Subcommittees. The meeting should also be of interest to:
- Users and manufacturers of oil country tubular goods
- Users and manufacturers of drill-through and well control equipment
- Users and manufacturers of well cement
- Users and manufacturers of drilling Fluids
- Users and manufacturers of drilling and hoisting equipment
- Users and manufacturers of subsea production systems
- Materials engineers
- Quality management system professionals
- Supply chain management and professionals
Sponsor an Attendee
Share your standards expertise with the next generation of gas and oil professionals by providing a complimentary registration to a first-time attendee from your company to attend a 2020 API Standards meetings.
Complimentary registration is limited to first-time attendees only. Those persons must be sponsored, and accompanied, by a person who has attended standards meetings previously. The sponsor and sponsored attendee must be with the same company. Pre-registration is required. All hotel and travel expenses are the responsibility of the participant/attendee. You may only register two (2) sponsored attendees, and on-site registration cannot be accepted for them.