2020 Fall Refining and Equipment Standards Meeting
The informative program will include:
- A Welcome Breakfast and General Session
- A Vast Array of Technical Standards Committee Meetings covering Refining and Chemical Process Equipment
- API/AFPM Operating Practices Symposium (Open to Refining and Petrochemical Operating Companies Only)
- Monday Networking Reception, including Sponsor Tabletop Exhibits
Refining Standards Committees: David Miller, 202-682-8159 or email@example.com; Stephen Crimaudo, 202-682-8151 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Refining Subcommittee & API/AFPM Operating Practices Symposium: Ron Chittim, 202-682-8176 or email@example.com
Logistical Information: Arnetta Smith, 202-682-8149 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration: Lindsay Morrison, 202-682-8194 or email@example.com
The Committee on Refinery Equipment, CRE, is responsible for ~160 standards that form the basis of the API Individual Certification (ICP) and Process Safety Site Assessment (PSSAP) Program. The technical subcommittees that report to the CRE are:
- Subcommittee on Heat Transfer Equipment
- Subcommittee on Mechanical Equipment
- Subcommittee on Piping & Valves
- Subcommittee on Aboveground Storage Tanks
- Subcommittee on Electrical Equipment
- Subcommittee on Pressure Relieving Systems
- Subcommittee on Instrument & Control Systems
- Subcommittee on Refractory Materials
- Subcommittee on Inspection & Mechanical Integrity
- Subcommittee on Corrosion & Materials
- Technical Data Committee – Petroleum Refining
*As not all subcommittees meet at each meeting please be sure and check the online program to verify which subcommittees are meeting at this conference.
Who Should Attend
Industry professionals in the refining and petrochemical industries such as:
- Operations and engineering managers
- Process unit engineers and specialists
- Refinery equipment specialists
Reason for Attending
- Have access to technical committee meetings covering API standards
- Learn about the latest research and development on refining process equipment, including future R&D efforts
- Obtain the latest information from industry suppliers by visiting their tabletop exhibits.
- Make contacts with your colleagues and establish new business connections.
Sponsor an Attendee
Share your standards expertise with the next generation of oil and natural gas professionals by providing a complimentary registration. The cost is free and your sponsored attendee is welcomed at all 2019 API Standards meetings.
Complimentary registration is limited to first-time attendees only. Those persons must be sponsored, and accompanied, by a prior API standards meeting participant from the same company. Pre-registration is required. All hotel and travel expenses are the responsibility of the participant/attendee. You may only register two sponsored attendees, and on-site registration cannot be accepted for them.
Check the Calendar of Events for updated information on future meetings