2021 Exploration And Production Standards Conference On Oilfield Equipment And Materials
When: June 07, 2021 - June 18, 2021
Where: API Virtual Event
The 2021 Exploration & Production Standards on Oilfield Equipment and Materials is being presented virtually and will be open to anyone who wishes to participate. These virtual meetings will be held over a two-week period, June 7-11, 2021, and June 14-18, 2021. See program schedule for details.
The development of consensus standards is one of API’s oldest and most successful programs. It covers about 550 standards for all segments of the oil and natural gas industry. The breadth of this vital program is an important indication of the varied industry contacts that attendees can make during the sessions and networking opportunities.
The Committee on Standardization of Oilfield Equipment and Materials, CSOEM, is responsible for ~275 standards that form the basis of the API Monogram Program.
Reason for Attending
Although being held virtually, this meeting remains an invaluable opportunity to be a part of how the U.S. petroleum industry develops and maintains state-of-the-art standards. Here are just some of the benefits of participation:
- You will be able to keep up with the latest ideas and technologies, gain knowledge, and stay technically competent, while helping to keep industry advances rolling out.
- Participate in a proven method of information exchange about problems and opportunities, sharing knowledge with international experts.
- Learn the “story behind the standard” or the reasoning and perspective that let you apply industry specifications with sound judgment.
Questions?Registration: Brittany Ellis, 202-682-8195, firstname.lastname@example.org or Michael Viola, 202-682-8193, email@example.com
Logistics: Arnetta Smith, 202-682-8149, firstname.lastname@example.org
- David Miller, 202-682-8159, email@example.com (CSOEM)
- Roland Goodman, 202-682-8571, firstname.lastname@example.org (CSOEM, 1104)
- Ben Coco, 202-682-8056, email@example.com (SC2, SC5)
- Katie Burkle, 202-682-8507, firstname.lastname@example.org (SC11, SC18, SC19, SC20, SC21)
- Jacqueline Roueche, 202-682-8286, email@example.com (SC8, SC10, SC13, SC16)
- Ivan Pinto, 202-682-8442, firstname.lastname@example.org (SC6, SC15, SC17)
The Committee on Standardization of Oilfield Equipment and Materials, CSOEM, is responsible for ~275 standards that form the basis of the API Monogram Program. The technical subcommittees that report to the CSOEM are:
- Subcommittee 2, Offshore Structures
- Subcommittee 5, Tubular Goods
- Subcommittee 6, Valve & Wellhead Equipment
- Subcommittee 8, Drilling Structures
- Subcommittee 10, Well Cements
- Subcommittee 11, Field Operating Equipment
- Subcommittee 13, Drilling, Completion and Fluids
- Subcommittee 15, Fiberglass and Plastic Pipe
- Subcommittee 16, Drilling Well Control Equipment
- Subcommittee 17, Subsea Production Equipment
- Subcommittee 18, Quality
- Subcommittee 19, Completion Equipment
- Subcommittee 20, Supply Chain Management
- Subcommittee 21, Materials
*As not all subcommittees meet at each meeting please be sure and check the online program to verify which subcommittees are meeting at this conference.
Who Should Attend
Members of API Exploration and Production Standards Committees and Subcommittees. The meeting should also be of interest to:
- Users and manufacturers of oil country tubular goods
- Users and manufacturers of drill-through and well control equipment
- Users and manufacturers of well cement
- Users and manufacturers of drilling Fluids
- Users and manufacturers of drilling and hoisting equipment
- Users and manufacturers of subsea production systems
- Materials engineers
- Quality management system professionals
- Supply chain management and professionals
Sponsor an Attendee
Share your standards expertise with the next generation of oil and natural gas professionals by providing a complimentary registration to a new participant from your company. The cost is complimentary, and your sponsored attendee is welcomed to participate in all 2021 API virtual Standards meetings.
Complimentary registration is limited to first-time attendees only. Those persons must be sponsored by a prior, API standards meeting participant from your same company. This person must be registered in your registration record at the time you enter your own registration. You may only register two sponsored attendees.
API is pleased to offer virtual sponsor and exhibit opportunities.Deadline for Submitting Sponsorship and Exhibitor Applications: May 6, 2021.
Sponsors and Exhibitors: Apply for virtual sponsorship items and exhibit booths by completing your application and confirming the terms and conditions online. If you have questions during this process, please contact the Registrar at email@example.com or 202-682-8193 or 202-682-8195.
Upon receipt of your application, you will be contacted by the API Registrar to confirm your application, method of payment, and the names of your complimentary registrants. Once the API Registrar has received your completed application, your name and contact information will be provided to the Encore Technical Support Team to begin working with you to set up your booth and/or sponsor banner.
Below is the timeline established for us to follow for content submission.
Sponsor/Exhibitor Applications Due to API: May 6, 2021
Exhibitor Assets Due to Encore: May 10, 2021
Encore to send to Exhibitor for Review, Copy Customer: May 24, 2021
All Changes from Exhibitor Must be Received By: May 26, 2021
Exhibitor Approval: May 28, 2021
Final Approval from Customer, No Further Changes: June 1, 2021
Go-live Date: June 7, 2021
FULL payment is due to API by May 28, 2021. Access to your booth, will not be provided until full payment has been made. This also applies to the sponsor banner.
Sponsor and Exhibitor Benefits and Opportunities
Review Sponsor and Exhibitor Application . The Sponsor and Exhibitor Terms and Conditions must be agreed to before your application is approved.
Virtual Sponsor and Exhibitor Benefits
All sponsorships and exhibits include the following:
- A dedicated page for Virtual Exhibit Booths, featuring your corporate logo, link to your corporate website, and introductory paragraph. View Details
- 2 complimentary registrations (only with sponsorships and booths $1,500 and up).
- Ability to include an embedded video, marketing collateral, and external links on your dedicated page (not included with Silver and Gold)
- Individual Contact Form (not included with Bronze)
- Meeting Scheduler (not included with Silver and Bronze)
- Your Company Listed on API Website
- Dedicated Technical Support Team for Setup and Execution
- Private Virtual Meeting Room administered by you, using your own links (No Additional Cost)
- Private Virtual Meeting Room and Other Optional Services administered by Encore (Additional Cost)
- Push notifications, created by you, sent twice a day (morning and afternoon) to help draw attendees to your booths or virtual meeting rooms. (Final push notification content subject to approval by API.)
Virtual Sponsor and Exhibitor Opportunities
|Virtual Meeting Home Page Sponsorship (3 available)
Receive the listed benefits PLUS your logo banner featured on the meeting home page.
|Schedule Page Sponsor (3 available)
Receive the listed benefits PLUS your corporate logo and link to your website featured on the Agenda page.
|Exhibit Hall Page Sponsor (3 available)
June 7-10, 2021 and June 14-17, 2021
Receive the listed benefits PLUS your corporate logo and link to your website featured on the Exhibit Hall page.
Your company listed on the API website, linked to your site, and marketing information on a Meeting Contributor tab on the Chime Live platform.
|Virtual Exhibit Booths
Virtual Exhibits Pricing Elements and Demos
Download information packet for details about virtual exhibit booth elements and pricing and optional services. See second page for links to booth setup demos.