2021 Fall Refining and Equipment Standards Meeting
Registration Coming Soon
When: November 15, 2021 - November 18, 2021
Where: Hyatt Regency Orlando, Orlando, Florida
The 2021 Fall Refining and Equipment Standards Meeting (CRE) will be held November 15-18, 2021 in Orlando, Florida. It will be open to anyone who wishes to participate. Please check back for information about when the program may be available.
Reason for Attending
The Refining and Equipment Standards Meeting is an invaluable opportunity to be a part of how the U.S. petroleum industry develops and maintains state-of-the-art standards. Here are just some of the benefits of participation:
- Have access to technical committee meetings covering API standards
- Learn about the latest research and development on refining process equipment, including future R&D efforts
- Obtain the latest information from industry suppliers by visiting their tabletop exhibits.
- Make contacts with your colleagues and establish new business connections
- David Miller, 202-682-8159, firstname.lastname@example.org (CRE)
- Christopher Hughes, 202-682-8151, email@example.com (SCIMI, ICP, SOME)
- Jose Godoy, 202-682-8073, firstname.lastname@example.org (SCAST, SCHTE, SCPRS)
- Diana Escudero, 202-682-8157, email@example.com (SCOPV, SOICS, FFS, SCRM)
- Andri Orphanides, 202-682-8221, firstname.lastname@example.org (ICP)
Program Details Coming Soon
Hyatt Regency Orlando
9801 International Drive
Orlando, Florida 32819
Room Rate: $289 single or double occupancy
Mention the Fall Refining and Equipment Standards Meeting, or Group Code G-APIF, to receive the API group rate.
Resort Fee: $25 daily (Optional)
A daily resort fee of $25.00 will be optional. Be sure to confirm whether you wish to take advantage of this option at the time you check in at the hotel. This optional fee covers these amenities: premium internet access in your guestroom; 24-hour access to the fitness center and classes; 25% discount on spa and salon services; 25% discount on cabana rentals (based on availability); recreational activities at both Grotto and Terrace pools, two I-Ride Trolley tickets to the International Drive area; kids 12 and under eat free at select restaurants with adult purchase (restrictions apply); and 2 bottled waters per day.
Reservations questions? If you need personal assistance, please call 1-800-233-1234 (central reservations). You may also call the hotel directly at 407-284-1234 and ask for in-house reservations if you have difficulty making online reservations or have specific questions.
Reservation Deadline: October 22, 2021 by 5:00 pm, EDT. After this date and time, reservations will be accepted on a space and room type availability basis and at the hotel's best rate available.
Room Guarantee and Reservation Cancellation: A credit card guarantee is required to confirm and hold each reservation. Cancellations must be received by the hotel at least twenty-four (24) hours prior to arrival, and a cancellation number must be obtained, or the card will be charged for the first night’s room rate. Hotel is responsible for informing guests of this requirement. API assumes no responsibility.
Hyatt Hotels is committed to the safety and wellbeing of its guests. Review Hyatt Hotels Global Care and Cleanliness Commitment for details.
Monitor the website for the Hyatt Regency Orlando or contact them directly for ongoing and updated details.