2021 Spring Committee on Petroleum Measurement Standards Meeting
When: March 08, 2021 - March 19, 2021
Where: API Virtual Event
The 2021 Spring Committee on Petroleum Measurement Standards Meeting (COPM) is being presented as a fully, virtual format, and will be open to anyone who wishes to participate. These virtual meetings will be held over a two-week period, March 8-12, 2021, and March 15-19, 2021. See program schedule for details.
Reason for AttendingThe Committee on Petroleum Measurement Standards Meeting is an invaluable opportunity to be a part of how the U.S. petroleum industry develops and maintains state-of-the-art standards. Here are just some of the benefits of participation:
- You will have access to technical committee meetings covering API standards and best practices used throughout the industry to promote safe and environmentally sound operations.
- You will learn about the latest research and development on measurement techniques and equipment, including future R&D efforts that may benefit your business in the long run.
- You will have many opportunities to make contacts with your colleagues and establish new business connections
- You will have access to an exhibit hall where you may learn from various companies about their products, services, and technologies that may be important to your company. You will be able to communicate directly with these industry partners.
- You will earn Professional Development Hours (PDH) to help in the process to maintain certifications.
Endress+Hauser Virtual Lunch and Learn
Proving Guidelines and Best Practices and Digital Transformation — Identification of Best Practices
March 9, 2021
12:00 pm – 1:00 pm
Endress+Hauser invites you to a Lunch & Learn - Enjoy two topics in one hour and have a chance to speak with their experts. As part of their virtual lunch & learn, a lunch certificate will be provided to enjoy lunch during their session.
- Registration (attendees, sponsors, or exhibitors): Michael Viola, 202-682-8193 or Brittany Ellis, 202-682-8195, both at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Logistics: Arnetta Smith, 202-682-8149 or email@example.com
- Program: David Miller, 202-682-8159 or firstname.lastname@example.org; Paula Watkins, 202-682-8197 or email@example.com; Sally Goodson, 202-682-8130, firstname.lastname@example.org; Nick Monchak, 970-313-6868, email@example.com
- COPM Committee Information: Kierra Beliveau, 202-682-8565, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Membership status: Lillie Saunders, 202-682-8475, email@example.com
The Committee on Petroleum Measurement, COPM, is responsible for ~180 standards used worldwide for custody transfer operations. The technical subcommittees that report to the COPM are:
- Committee on Liquid Measurement
- Committee on Gas Fluid Measurement
- Committee on Production Measurement & Allocation
- Committee on Measurement Quality
- Committee on Measurement Accountability
- Committee on Evaporative Loss Estimation
- Committee on Measurement Education & Training
*As not all subcommittees meet at each meeting please be sure and check the online program to verify which subcommittees are meeting at this conference.
Who Should AttendIndustry professionals including:
- Loss/Control Specialists
- Sales and Marketing Managers
- Measurement Specialists
- Measurement Auditors
- Oil Producers
- Refining and Marketing Firms
Sponsor a First-Time Attendee
Share your standards expertise with the next generation of oil and natural gas professionals by providing a complimentary registration to a newparticipant from your company. The cost is complimentary, and your sponsored attendee is welcomed to participate in all meetings over the two weeks of 2021 Spring COPM meetings.
Complimentary registration is limited to first-time attendees only. Those persons must be sponsored by a prior, API standards meeting participant from your same company. This person must be registered in your registration record at the time you enter your own registration. You may only register two sponsored attendees.
API is pleased to offer virtual sponsor and exhibit opportunities.
Deadline for Submitting Sponsorship and Exhibitor Applications: February 15, 2021.
Sponsors and Exhibitors: Apply for virtual sponsorship items and exhibit booths by completing your application and confirming the terms and conditions online here. If you have questions during this process, please contact the Registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org or 202-682-8193 or 202-682-8195.
Upon receipt of your application, you will be contacted by the API Registrar to confirm your application, method of payment, and the names of your complimentary registrants. Your information will be provided to Encore's Technical Support Team who will contact you directly for virtual booth setup.
Full Payment must be received by API on or before February 22, 2021. Payment must be finalized before you are granted access to your virtual exhibit booth.
Attendee Lists to Sponsors and Exhibitors: We are asking attendees, through the registration process, to give API permission to share their email addresses/contact information with confirmed sponsors and exhibitors. Sponsors and exhibitors will be given attendee lists only if they are confirmed and paid to participate.
Sponsor and Exhibitor Benefits and Opportunities
Virtual Sponsor and Exhibitor Benefits
Review Sponsor and Exhibitor Application and Sponsor Packet. The Sponsor and Exhibitor Terms and Conditions must be agreed to before your application is approved.All sponsorships and exhibits include the following:
- A dedicated page for your Virtual Exhibit Booth, featuring your corporate logo, link to your corporate website, and introductory paragraph.
- 2 complimentary registrations
(only with sponsorships and booths $1,500 and up)
- Ability to include an embedded video, marketing collateral, and external links on your dedicated page (not included with Silver and Gold)
- Individual Contact Form (not included with Bronze)
- Meeting Scheduler (not included with Silver and Bronze)
- Your Company Listed on API Website
- Dedicated Technical Support Team for Setup and Execution
- Private Virtual Meeting Room administrated by you, using your own links (No Additional Cost)
- Private Virtual Meeting Room and Other Optional Services administrated by Encore (Additional Cost)
- Push notifications, created by you, sent twice a day (morning and afternoon) to help draw attendees to your booths or virtual meeting rooms. (Final push notification content subject to approval by API.)
Virtual Sponsor and Exhibitor Opportunities
|Virtual Meeting Home Page Sponsor (SOLD)
Receive the listed benefits PLUS your logo featured on the meeting home page.
|Schedule Page Sponsor (SOLD)
Receive the listed benefits PLUS your corporate logo and link to your website featured on the Agenda page.
|Exhibit Hall Page Sponsor (1 available)
March 8-11, 2021 and March 15-18, 2021
Receive the listed benefits PLUS your corporate logo and link to your website featured on the Exhibit Hall page.
Your company listed on the API website, linked to your site, and marketing information included under Meeting Contributor in the menu on the Chime Live homepage.
Virtual Exhibits Pricing Elements
Download information packet for details about virtual exhibit booth elements and pricing and optional services. See second page for links to booth setup demos.