2021 Spring Refining and Equipment Standards Meeting
When: May 10, 2021 - May 20, 2021
Where: API Virtual Event
The 2021 Spring Refining and Equipment (CRE) Standards Meeting is being presented virtually and will be open to anyone who wishes to participate. These virtual meetings will be held over a two-week period, May 10-14, 2021, and May 17-20, 2021. See program schedule for details.
Reason for Attending
Although CRE is being held virtually, this remains an invaluable opportunity to be a part of how the U.S. petroleum industry develops and maintains state-of-the-art standards. Here are just some of the benefits of participation:
- Have access to technical committee meetings covering API standards
- Learn about the latest research and development on refining process equipment, including future R&D efforts
- Obtain the latest information from industry suppliers by visiting their tabletop exhibits
- Make contacts with your colleagues and establish new business connections
Registration (attendees, sponsors, or exhibitors): Michael Viola, 202-682-8193, email@example.com; Brittany Ellis, 202-682-8195 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Logistics: Arnetta Smith, 202-682-8149 or email@example.com
- David Miller, 202-682-8159, firstname.lastname@example.org (CRE)
- Christopher Hughes, 202-682-8151, email@example.com (SCIMI, ICP)
- Duane Brown, 202-682-8130, firstname.lastname@example.org (SOME)
- Jose Godoy, 202-682-8073, email@example.com (SCAST, SCHTE, SCPRS)
- Diana Escudero, 202-682-8157, firstname.lastname@example.org (SCOPV, SOICS, FFS, SCRM)
- Andri Orphanides, 202-682-8221, email@example.com (ICP)
The Committee on Refinery Equipment, CRE, is responsible for ~160 standards that form the basis of the API Individual Certification (ICP) and Process Safety Site Assessment (PSSAP) Program. The technical subcommittees that report to the CRE are:
- Subcommittee on Heat Transfer Equipment
- Subcommittee on Mechanical Equipment
- Subcommittee on Piping & Valves
- Subcommittee on Aboveground Storage Tanks
- Subcommittee on Electrical Equipment
- Subcommittee on Pressure Relieving Systems
- Subcommittee on Instrument & Control Systems
- Subcommittee on Refractory Materials
- Subcommittee on Inspection & Mechanical Integrity
- Subcommittee on Corrosion & Materials
- Technical Data Committee – Petroleum Refining
*As not all subcommittees meet at each meeting please be sure and check the online program to verify which subcommittees are meeting at this conference.
Who Should Attend
Industry professionals in the refining and petrochemical industries such as:
- Operations and engineering managers
- Process unit engineers and specialists
- Refinery equipment specialists
Sponsor an Attendee
Share your standards expertise with the next generation of oil and natural gas professionals by providing a complimentary registration to a new participant from your company. The cost is complimentary, and your sponsored attendee is welcomed to participate in all API virtual Standards meetings.
Complimentary registration is limited to first-time attendees only. Those persons must be sponsored by a prior, API standards meeting participant from your same company. This person must be registered in your registration record at the time you enter your own registration. Limited to two sponsored attendees.
Note: Sponsorship and Exhibitor Application submission is now closed.If you have questions during this process, please contact the Registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org or 202-682-8195 or 202-682-8193.
Full Payment must be received by API on or before May 3, 2021. Payment must be finalized before you are granted access to your virtual exhibit booth.
Sponsor and Exhibitor Benefits and OpportunitiesReview Sponsor and Exhibitor Application. The Sponsor and Exhibitor Terms and Conditions must be agreed to before your application is approved.
Virtual Sponsor and Exhibitor BenefitsAll sponsorships and exhibits include the following:
- A dedicated page for Virtual Exhibit Booths, featuring your corporate logo, link to your corporate website, and introductory paragraph.
- 2 complimentary registrations (only with sponsorships and booths $1,500 and up)
- Ability to include an embedded video, marketing collateral, and external links on your dedicated page (not included with Silver and Gold)
- Individual Contact Form (not included with Bronze)
- Meeting Scheduler (not included with Silver and Bronze)
- Your Company Listed on API Website
- Dedicated Technical Support Team for Setup and Execution
- Private Virtual Meeting Room administered by you, using your own links (No Additional Cost)
- Private Virtual Meeting Room and Other Optional Services administered by Encore (Additional Cost)
- Push notifications, created by you, sent twice a day (morning and afternoon) to help draw attendees to your booths or virtual meeting rooms. (Final push notification content subject to approval by API.)
Virtual Sponsor and Exhibitor Opportunities
|Virtual Meeting Home Page Sponsorship (3 available)
Receive the listed benefits PLUS your logo featured on
the conference home page.
|Schedule Page Sponsor (2 available)
Receive the listed benefits PLUS your corporate logo and link to your website featured on the Agenda page.
|Exhibit Hall Page Sponsor (3 available)
May 10-14, 2021 and May 17-20, 2021
Receive the listed benefits PLUS your corporate logo and link to your website featured on the Exhibit Hall page.
Your company listed on the API website, linked to your site, and marketing information on a Meeting Contributor tab on the Chime Live platform.
|Virtual Exhibit Booths
Virtual Sponsor and Exhibitor Information Packet
Download the information packet for details about sponsor and exhibitor virtual booth elements and pricing for optional services. See second page for links to booth setup demos.
2021 SponsorsStress Engineering Services
BronzeMorgan Advanced Materials - Thermal Ceramics
Operational Sustainability, LLC