Qualified Crane Inspector - Presented by Thunder Oilfield Services (Thailand) Ltd.
When: September 09, 2019 - September 13, 2019
Where: Pattaya, Thailand
Presented by Thunder Oilfield Services (Thailand) Ltd.
The course is intended to familiarize the participant with proper inspection and maintenance criteria and techniques as well as safety concerns associated with the development/revisions of JSA's and lift plans. Intended to give the individual the knowledge and skills required to identify the major inspection areas to completely act as a Qualified Inspector and effectively conduct safe operations under direct control.
- Review of API RP 2D 7th Edition and Spec 2C 7th Edition
- Typical records that must be maintained
- Wire rope mechanics/classifications/characteristics
- Load charts
- Safety systems
- Practical and hands-on exercises
Who Should Attend:
- Offshore Crane Inspectors
- Offshore Crane Mechanics
- Employees requiring inspection qualifications
For More Information:
Contact Thunder Oilfield Services via email email@example.com.