Qualified Crane Rigger - Presented by Thunder Oilfield Services (Thailand) Ltd.
When: November 06, 2019 - November 08, 2019
Where: Pattaya, Thailand
Presented by Thunder Oilfield Services (Thailand) Ltd.
The course is intended to familiarize the participant with lifting loads using slings and rigging hardware as well as safety concerns associated with the development/revisions of JSA's and lift plans. Intended to give the individual the knowledge and skills required to competently act as a Qualified Rigger and effectively conduct safe lifting operation under their direct control.
- Introduction to API RP 2D 7th Edition and industry standards
- Lift plans, JSA/JSEA, Lift Team and roles and responsibilities
- Usage, inspection and maintenance of rigging hardware and slings
- Basic lifting principles ans safety precautions
- Group and individual hands on operation and evaluations
Who Should Attend:
- Experienced deck crew, Roustabout
- Mechanic Technician/Supervisor, Deck Foreman
- Personnel who wish to be a Qualified Rigger
For More Information:
Contact Thunder Oilfield Services via email email@example.com.