API Fundamentals of Auditing - Presented by QC&A Consultants
When: February 18, 2020 - February 19, 2020
Presented by QC&A Consultants
Learn how to conduct effective audits. This two-day course covers auditing fundamentals as well as the additional auditing processes that are unique to the API program. Upon successful completion of this course, you will know how to:
- Apply the principles, procedures and techniques of planning and conducting effective audits;
- Manage the audit process from planning to reporting to closing out nonconformities;
- Demonstrate personal attributes and skills expected from auditors.
Who Should Attend:This course has been designed for the oil and gas industry:
- Personnel involved in the auditing of an organization’s management system;
- Professionals seeking auditor refresher training;
- Individuals wishing to learn how to audit and understand the audit process.
For More Information:
Email Jane Kay at email@example.com.