API Q1 and API 6D Workshop - Presented by Aston Technical Consulting Services LLC
When: March 23, 2020 - March 24, 2020
Where: Kingwood, TX
Presented by Aston Technical Consulting Services, LLC
This two (2) day workshop will provide an overview of the requirements, timeline and the potential costs associated with obtaining an API Q1 certification and API 6D monogram license. Day 1 focuses on API Q1 quality management system requirements. Discussion items will include Management responsibilities, risk management, customer focus, design and development, supply chain management and management of change (MOC). Case studies are included to provide realistic examples of the materials presented. Day 2 concentrates on API 6D monogram license requirements. Primary topics include material specifications, design package development, manufacturing processes, testing, inspection, validation requirements and API product monogram marking requirements. This workshop is suitable for management and others responsible for guiding their company through the API Q1 certification and API 6D monogram license process.
- You will become familiar with API Q1 certification and API 6D product monogram license requirements.
- You will be able to explain the API Q1 certification and product monogram license process.
- You will able to identify the resources, and to effectively estimate a timeline and related costs for establishing, implementing and maintaining an API Q1 certification and product monogram license.
- You will learn about eligibility requirements that must be met for an API 6D product monogram license.
Who Should Attend:
- Top management, Engineers, QA/QC Managers, Supervisory staff or others responsible for obtaining API Q1/API 6D product license.
For More Information:
Contact Us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
To Register Online: Use this link http://bit.ly/2fPbxTx.