API Fundamentals of Auditing - Presented by AxiomLogics, Inc.
When: October 19, 2020 - October 20, 2020
Where: Dubai, UAE or Virtual Live Training
Presented by AxiomLogics, Inc.
Learn how to conduct effective audits. This two-day course covers auditing fundamentals as well as the additional auditing processes that are unique to the API program. Upon successful completion of this course, you will know how to:
- Apply the principles, procedures and techniques of planning and conducting effective audits
- Manage the audit process from planning to reporting to closing out nonconformities
- Demonstrate personal attributes and skills expected from auditors
By the end of this course, participants should be able to:
- Define key auditing concepts, ethics, and standards used in the auditing process
- Demonstrate how to develop an audit program
- Understand how to conduct an effective audit
- Execute post audit activities
Who Should Attend:
This course has been designed for the oil and gas industry:
- Personnel involved in the auditing of an organization’s management system
- Professionals seeking auditor refresher training
- Individuals wishing to learn how to audit and understand the audit process
CEUs and Certificates:
This course is accredited by the International Association of Continuing Education and Training. Participants meeting the requirements of the course will be awarded the following:
Certificate: A certificate of completion will be awarded to participants who successfully complete the requirements of the class and the practical assessment.
About the Instructor:
Balu Muniyappa is an API-U Approved Trainer for API Q1, Q2 and Auditor Series courses. He provided end-to-end consultancy and training for Operators and Service companies in several countries including, Indonesia, Malaysia, UK, Qatar, Azerbaijan, Canada, India and USA.
Mr. Muniyappa is a member of several API Task Groups. He holds MBA and MS(Mechanical Engineering) degrees from universities in USA and Bachelor of Engineering from a university in India. He is a Lead Auditor (ASQ and Exemplar Global) and Six Sigma Black Belt. He was awarded couple of Global Patents for inventions.
For More Information: