API Fundamentals of Auditing - Presented by Global Management Solutions Ltd.
When: November 23, 2020 - November 24, 2020
Where: Alberta, Canada or Virtual Live Training (Mountain Time Zone)
Presented by Global Management Solutions Ltd.
Please note: Course fees listed on registration form are displayed in CAD.
*Course may be conducted live via a virtual platform instead of the Alberta, Canada training venue. Contact the training provider for more information.
Learn how to conduct effective audits. This two-day course covers auditing fundamentals as well as the additional auditing processes that are unique to the API program. Upon successful completion of this course, you will know how to:
- Apply the principles, procedures and techniques of planning and conducting effective audits
- Manage the audit process from planning to reporting to closing out nonconformities
- Demonstrate personal attributes and skills expected from auditors
By the end of this course, participants should be able to:
- Define key auditing concepts, ethics, and standards used in the auditing process
- Demonstrate how to develop an audit program
- Understand how to conduct an effective audit
- Execute post audit activities
Who Should Attend:
This course has been designed for the oil and gas industry:
- Personnel involved in the auditing of an organization’s management system
- Professionals seeking auditor refresher training
- Individuals wishing to learn how to audit and understand the audit process
CEUs and Certificates:
This course is accredited by the International Association of Continuing Education and Training. Participants meeting the requirements of the course will be awarded the following:
Certificate: A certificate of completion will be awarded to participants who successfully complete the requirements of the class and the practical assessment.
For More Information: