Damage Mechanisms - Presented by Equity Engineering Group, Inc.
When: June 07, 2021 - June 11, 2021
Where: Virtual Live Training (Eastern Standard Time)
Presented by Equity Engineering Group, Inc.
This is a live, instructor-led, VIRTUAL COURSE delivered via MS Teams.
This Damage Mechanisms training course covers an overview of basic metallurgy and a description of the most common refining processes. Its major focus includes detailed discussions of the key refining damage mechanisms addressed in API RP 571 and examples of equipment damage and failures. It also includes discussion of typical Non-Destructive Evaluation (NDE) methods applicable for detection of damage related to the specific damage mechanisms. Many problems can be prevented or eliminated if the precursors to damage are observed and monitored so that any potential damage is mitigated. This training course will teach attendees to Identify Damage Mechanisms and Potential Risk Areas. The instructors will discuss the background and logic behind the document and provide relevant case histories.
- You will learn to identify damage mechanisms and potential risk areas in refining units.
- You will learn the importance of identifying damage, where to look, and how to find it when setting up effective inspection strategies.
- You will understand how to assess the future damage progression rates.
- You will learn considerations for appropriate NDE techniques for detecting/characterizing equipment damage.
Who Should Attend:
- Plant inspectors, mechanical engineers, process engineers, and operators involved in inspection, Risk-Based Inspection, Fitness-For-Service, and fixed equipment reliability programs, maintenance, and operations.
- Personnel from related industries will also benefit from the course content and exercises.
For More Information
Contact Equity Engineering firstname.lastname@example.org