API Specification Q2 Practitioner Training in Spanish - Presented by GESTION 360 S.A.
When: July 19, 2021 - July 22, 2021
Where: Virtual Live Training (Argentina Standard Time (GMT-3))
Presented by GESTION 360 S.A.
The landscape of our changing work environment is facilitating the need to improve the way the industry approaches the management of quality. API Spec. Q2 was developed to address quality management systems for the service supply organizations for the upstream petroleum and natural gas industries. This four-day training frames the management system requirements in a managerial and business prospective and will provide you with a working understanding of the document’s requirements.
You will be given insight as to the drivers behind Q2's importance and its value in the Oil & Natural Gas Industry. Using practical examples and hands-on application, this course is designed to progressively give you introductory to advanced knowledge of Q2 requirements and interpretations.
This course is a one-day extension of the three-day Q2 Fundamentals course and is ideal for practitioners. The Q2 course topics primarily include sections: (4) Quality Management System Requirements; (5) Service Execution; and (6) Quality Management System Monitoring, Measurement, Analysis and Improvement. In addition, the Practitioner course covers the critical clauses and controls, teaches service providers how to properly develop, deploy, implement and sustain the specification and teaches operators how to review and audit for maximum effectiveness. In this course we discuss the fundamentals and thoroughly examine the key controls within the standard and how to apply them to eliminate risk while improving operations.
Particular key areas of study include the following:
- Q2's layout and terminology / definitions / abbreviations, as well as their application
- Normative references
- The "process approach" to quality management
- Quality objectives
- Management responsibility
- Competency requirements
- Control of documents
- Risk assessment and management
- Service design
- Contingency planning
- Calibration, accuracy vs. minimum test pressures
- Management of change (MOC)
- Customer satisfaction process
- Internal audits
- Corrective action and root cause analysis
By the end of this course, participants should be able to:
- Identify the scope of API Spec Q2
- Understand allowable exclusions in API Spec Q2
- Understand audit criteria using the requirements found in the API Q2 specification
- Apply the principles of Risk Assessment & Management
- Analyze and Development Contingency Plans
- Evaluate and Create a Management of Change plan
- Implement a quality management systems plan based on the requirements of API Spec Q2
Who Should Attend:
- Applicants for APIQR Q2 Registration
- Quality System Auditors
- Quality Assurance Personnel and Management Representatives
- Well-site service providers
- Personnel involved in Supplier Evaluation Activities
- Oil Company Personnel involved with Specifying Equipment Requirements
CEUs and Certificates:
This course is accredited by the International Association of Continuing Education and Training. Participants meeting the requirements of the course will be awarded the following:
Certificate: A certificate of completion will be awarded to participants who successfully complete the requirements of the class and receive a passing rate of 80% or higher on the student assessment.
About the Instructor:
Daniela Valdivia Aguilar es Fundadora y Directora Ejecutiva de GESTION 360 S.A. Ha liderado el mercado de LATAM en los proyectos API Q1 / Q2 en los últimos años, brindando al mercado soluciones de calidad con éxito. Está involucrada en proyectos importantes con operadoras y compañías de Fabricación en la industria de petróleo y gas. Dirige proyectos para la Creación de Estándares Técnicos para Operaciones Upstream para grandes clientes y Operadoras basados en Normas API, ASME, ASNT, AWS, entre otros. Es miembro del Comité SC18 para API Q1 y API Q2 en Houston. Tiene un título en Administración y Dirección de Empresas, Auditor Líder y es una entrenadora certificada internacional (ICC-International Coaching Community) que le permite capacitar a las personas de manera efectiva.
For More Information: