API Fundamentals of Auditing Training - Presented by AxiomLogics, Inc.
When: November 15, 2021 - November 16, 2021
Where: Houston, TX or Virtual Live Training (Central Standard Time)
Learn how to conduct effective audits. This two-day course covers auditing fundamentals as well as the additional auditing processes that are unique to the API program.
About the Instructor:
Balu Muniyappa is the founder of AxiomLogics, Inc. He has over 25 year of industry experience in Quality, Manufacturing, and Reliability. Mr. Muniyappa is API-U Approved Trainer for API Q1, Q2 and Auditor Series courses. He has provided end-to-end consultancy and training for Operators and Service companies globally. Mr. Muniyappa is a member of several API Task Groups. He holds MBA and MS (Mechanical Engineering) degrees from universities in USA. He is a Certified Lead Auditor (ASQ and Exemplar Global) and Six Sigma Black Belt. He holds US and Global Patents for his inventions in the area of Quality and Reliability.
Balasai Sabarinath is an accomplished professional with Bachelor of Engineering and MBA in Quality Management. Mr. Sabarinath is an IRCA Registered Lead Auditor, Six Sigma Black Belt, and Qualified Inspector in NDT (several methods), Welding, Painting & Coating. He has managed quality organization for API Monogramed organizations and has helped several organizations achieve API certifications and API Monogram Licenses (including API 5L, 5CT, 6D, 7-1, 7-2, 7K, 16A, 16C & 16D).
All Course Inquiries Please Contact:
Upon successful completion of this course, you will know how to:
- Apply the principles, procedures and techniques of planning and conducting effective audits
- Manage the audit process from planning to reporting to closing out nonconformities
- Demonstrate personal attributes and skills expected from auditors
By the end of this course, participants should be able to:
- Define key auditing concepts, ethics, and standards used in the auditing process
- Demonstrate how to develop an audit program
- Understand how to conduct an effective audit
- Execute post audit activities
Who Should Attend:
- Personnel involved in the auditing of an organization’s management system
- Professionals seeking auditor refresher training
- Individuals wishing to learn how to audit and understand the audit process
CEUs and Certificates:
This course is accredited by the International Association of Continuing Education and Training. Participants meeting the requirements of the course will be awarded the following:
Certificate: A certificate of completion will be awarded to participants who successfully complete the requirements of the class and the practical assessment.