API Specification Q2, 2nd Edition Review of Changes Training in Russian - Presented by AJA Registrars CIS, Ltd.
When: December 10, 2021 - December 10, 2021
Where: Virtual Live Training (Moscow Standard Time (MSK))
This course is designed for those who already have knowledge of the requirements of API Specification Q2 1st edition, but who wish to learn about the key changes to the document with the release of the 2nd edition.
About the Instructor:
AJA Registrars CIS is the representative office of the international certification body AJA EUROPE in Russia and CIS countries. Our head office located in St. Petersburg, Russia. AJA Registrars CIS provides wide range of services in the field of international certification, training and technical support for oil and gas industry in Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Azerbaijan and other former USSR countries. We focus on API, ISO, ASME, ASTM standards and specifications. Mission of AJA Registrars is to support our clients with necessary trainings and certifications to fulfill the requirements of customers worldwide and to expand sales markets.
All Course Inquiries Please Contact:
Topics covered in this course include:
- Drivers to requirement changes for the 2nd edition
- Summary of major and minor changes to the 2nd edition
- In-depth review of major changes
- Impact of 2nd edition on API Monogram Program
By the end of this course, participants should be able to:
- Identify the key changes to API Specification Q2, 2nd Edition
- Describe ways to improve their organization’s current quality management plan
- Implement these changes to their current Quality Management Plan to be compliant to the requirements of API Specification Q2, 2nd Edition
Who Should Attend:
- Those who already have knowledge of the requirements of API Specification Q2, 1st Edition, but who wish to learn about the key changes to the document with the release of the 2nd Edition.
CEUs and Certificates:
Successful completion of the course will result in an API-U Certificate of Completion.