API Specification Q2 Fundamentals Training - Presented by Eurotech Assessment and Certification Services Pvt. Ltd.
When: January 24, 2022 - January 26, 2022
Where: Virtual Live Training (GMT (+4))
The landscape of our changing work environment is facilitating the need to improve the way the industry approaches the management of quality. API Spec. Q2 was developed to address quality management systems for the service supply organizations for the upstream petroleum and natural gas industries. This three-day training course frames the management system requirements in a managerial and business prospective and will provide you with a working understanding of the document's requirements.
About the Instructor:
EUROTECH ACS offers API courses for API Q1.Q2 and also monogram standards like API 5L/ API5CT. It has been a proud member of API U approved training providers for more than 5 years now and have delivered courses worldwide in in-house and open house format. EUROTECH ACS also offers Internal Auditor training and intern Audit services for the above mentioned standards.
All Course Inquiries Please Contact:
You will be given insight as to the drivers behind Q2's importance and its value in the Oil & Natural Gas Industry. Using practical examples and hands-on application, this course is designed to progressively give you introductory to advanced knowledge of Q2 requirements and interpretations.
This course is ideal for both newcomers and those already familiar with similar management system documents, such as API Spec Q1 and ISO 9001:2008. Course topics primarily include sections: (4) Quality Management System Requirements; (5) Service Execution; and (6) Quality Management System Monitoring, Measurement, Analysis and Improvement. Particular key areas of study include the following:
- Q2's layout and terminology / definitions / abbreviations, as well as their application
- Normative references
- The "process approach" to quality management
- Quality objectives
- Management responsibility
- Competency requirements
- Control of documents
- Risk assessment and management
- Service design
- Contingency planning
- Calibration, accuracy vs. minimum test pressures
- Management of change (MOC)
- Customer satisfaction process
- Internal audits
- Corrective action and root cause analysis
By the end of this course, participants should be able to:
- Identify the scope of API Spec Q2
- Understand allowable exclusions in API Spec Q2
- Understand audit criteria using the requirements found in the API Q2 specification
- Implement a quality management plan based on the requirements of API Spec Q2
Who Should Attend:
- Applicants for APIQR Q2 Registration
- Quality System Auditors
- Quality Assurance Personnel and Management Representatives
- Well-site service providers
- Personnel involved in Supplier Evaluation Activities
- Oil Company Personnel involved with Specifying Equipment Requirements
CEUs and Certificates:
This course is accredited by the International Association of Continuing Education and Training. Participants meeting the requirements of the course will be awarded the following:
Certificate: A certificate of completion will be awarded to participants who successfully complete the requirements of the class and the practical assessment.