API Fundamentals of Auditing Training - Presented by AVN Professional Quality FZE
When: June 20, 2022 - June 21, 2022
Where: Virtual Live Training (UAE Standard Time)
Learn how to conduct effective audits. This two-day course covers auditing fundamentals as well as the additional auditing processes that are unique to the API program.
About the Instructor:
Vijay Ninawe, a highly accomplished and renowned Trainer has extensive work experience of 38 years. He worked for major Oil & Gas Exploration Organization, Oil & Gas Construction Industry and reputed Certification Bodies. Vijay holds a Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering, Chartered Engineer (I) and has various international qualifications which includes welding (IWE), NDT (ASNT Level – III) and management systems. He is IRCA registered Lead Auditor (QMS/EMS & OHSAS). Vijay is approved API-U Q1 & Q2 Trainer. He has rich experience in establishment, implementation and evaluation of management systems complying to API Q1 and API Q2 in addition to ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015, ISO 45001:2018 and ISO 3834-2:2005.
All Course Inquiries Please Contact:
Upon successful completion of this course, you will know how to:
- Apply the principles, procedures and techniques of planning and conducting effective audits
- Manage the audit process from planning to reporting to closing out nonconformities
- Demonstrate personal attributes and skills expected from auditors
By the end of this course, participants should be able to:
- Define key auditing concepts, ethics, and standards used in the auditing process
- Demonstrate how to develop an audit program
- Understand how to conduct an effective audit
- Execute post audit activities
Who Should Attend:
- Personnel involved in the auditing of an organization’s management system
- Professionals seeking auditor refresher training
- Individuals wishing to learn how to audit and understand the audit process
CEUs and Certificates:
This course is accredited by the International Association of Continuing Education and Training. Participants meeting the requirements of the course will be awarded the following:
Certificate: A certificate of completion will be awarded to participants who successfully complete the requirements of the class and the practical assessment.