2017 Spring Committee on Petroleum Measurement Standards Meeting
Online Registration is Closed, Please Register Onsite
When: March 13, 2017 - March 17, 2017
Where:InterContinental Dallas, Addison, Texas
Here are just some of the benefits you’ll gain by participating:
- You will have access to technical committee meetings covering API standards and best practices used throughout the industry to promote safe and environmentally sound operations.
- You will learn about the latest research and development on refining process equipment, including future R&D efforts that may benefit your business in the long run.
- You will have many opportunities to make contacts with your colleagues and establish new business connections
Registration: 202-682-8195 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Membership status: 202-682-8475
Logistics or Sponsorship: Arnetta Smith, 202-682-8149 or email@example.com
Program: David Miller, 202-682-8159 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Program: Paula Watkins, 202-682-8197 or email@example.com
- Measurement accountability standards for cargos on board tank vessels
- Evaporative loss estimation
- Natural gas
- Fluids measurement
- Quality of hydrocarbons
- Liquid measurement of flowing hydrocarbon liquids
- Measurement education and training
- Opportunities for discussions and networking with other members of your industry.
Who Should AttendIndustry professionals including:
- Loss/Control Specialists
- Sales and Marketing Managers
- Measurement Specialists
- Measurement Auditors
- Oil Producers
- Refining and Marketing Firms
Sponsor an Attendee
Share your standards expertise with the next generation of oil and natural gas professionals by providing a complimentary registration. The cost is free and your sponsored attendee is welcomed at all 2017 API Standards meetings.
Complimentary registration is limited to first-time attendees only. Those persons must be sponsored, and accompanied, by a prior API standards meeting participant from the same company. Pre-registration is required. All hotel and travel expenses are the responsibility of the participant/attendee. You may only register two sponsored attendees, and on-site registration cannot be accepted for them.
Fax to 202-682-8222
Application Deadline: February 17, 2017
Artwork Deadline: February 1, 2017
Information for Sponsors and Exhibitors - This contains information on deadline, setup, display hours, shipping details, etc.
|Monday Breakfast||$2,300||5 Available|
|Tuesday Breakfast||$2,300||5 Available|
|Central Coffee/Refreshment Breaks||$3,000||5 Available|
|Monday Networking Break||$2,500||2 Available|
|Tuesday Networking Break||$2,500||2 Available|
|Registration Lanyards||$4,000||SOLD||OMNI Flow Computers, Inc.|
|Registration Bags||$5,000||SOLD||KAM Controls|
|Mobile Device Power Banks||$5,000||SOLD||FMD Distribution and Service|
The COPM Spouse/Guest breakfast and program activities will not be offered this spring. Brief information about possible activities that may planned individually will be made available. The Concierge at the InterContinental Dallas will also be a good resource for information.
Spouse/guest attendance during the reception on Tuesday evening is welcome. The fee is $25.
15201 Dallas Parkway
Addison, Texas 75001
Room Rate: $229 single/double; Mention API Group Rate
Reservation Deadline: February 26, 2017 by 5:00 pm local time or until room block is sold out. After this date and time, reservations will be accepted at the group room rate on a space available basis only or a the hotel's best rate available.