API events are dedicated to standards development, making contacts, and open discussion on areas of interest. These meetings are hosts to some of the most knowledgeable minds in the industry, and they discuss issues that are important to both them and their companies.
Sponsors & Exhibitors
Gain Industry Visibility
API is involved in all segments of the oil and natural gas industry business, including: exploration, production, pipeline, marine, and refining. Thus, it offers sponsors and exhibitors a unique marketing forum that can be accessed nowhere else.
Anyone wanting to reach industry decision-makers should take advantage of the range of benefits, unparalleled recognition, and highly visible exposure at API events. Many of your potential customers attend API meetings and conferences on a regular basis. Whether you want to demonstrate cutting-edge technology, interact with future customers and new contacts, or compete with industry peers, there are no other showcase opportunities to compare to API’s.
Benefits of Becoming a Sponsor or Exhibitor
Sponsorship of an API meeting, conference, or workshop is a targeted, cost-effective avenue for connecting with customers that you may never reach otherwise.
Some of the benefits include:
- Obtaining access to industry buyers and decision-makers; our attendees are the leaders in each of their respective fields
- Establishing your name recognition and product identity by standing out among competitors
- Building traffic to your booth display or website from people who may not have known about your company
- Demonstrating to colleagues and clients that you are an overall industry supporter
- Creating a unique image as being closely aligned with API; we are not a "trade show company"
- Our surveys of API conference attendees indicate that most consider it an important benefit to learn from sponsors and exhibitors while attending API events. Don’t miss the chance to show attendees first-hand how you can help optimize their competitive edge.
Registering to be a sponsor or exhibitor is easy! Simply visit the API Calendar of Events, select the meeting of interest, then print and submit the application form.
View our calendar to find an API meeting, conference, or workshop near you.